Chapter 1: School, 8th grade

School is a place where you see everything happen from drama, fights, and the maniac teachers. My last year as an 8th grade student went well, except for my science class. My original science teacher had gotten fired at the beginning of the school year so ever since than I've been through crazy ass substitutes.  I've had this substitute who literally had a passion in yelling and terrifying students. I always hated going to science because he would always "Volunteer" to teach the class but in reality he wanted us to get either in trouble or written up.
December finally came and we finally got a new teacher! I had so much hope that this teacher was going to be the best, but things went down the road. Our new "teacher" was literally extra torture. When you meet a new teacher you expect an introduction from them and you would want to know about them. But NO!! This crazy lady came in and said, "Ok get to work and do a two page summary over atoms."
Everyone was literally like "Wtf is going on". We had to deal with her unnecessary yelling and temper for 4 months straight. Honestly it was torture. Four months later she got fired :D. Everyone was honestly happy! Rumors is that she went to teach at alternative school, I'm like good because her unnecessary temper belongs in a place like that.