nine

im switching pov i get too confused

"Hey Charlie!" I said seeing her walk out to get us.

"Adelyn!" She said walking over and hugging me.

"And little Miss Avery." she said bending down to her height and giving her a light hug.

"Romieee." She said pointing to her shirt.

"I have a secret." Charlie said motioning her to come closer so she did.

"I know roman." She said with a smile.

"No." Avery said.

"Yes." Charlie answered getting back up.

"So I know you have tickets and you probably don't want to waste your money and throw them out the window but you can come backstage for a little and I can show u guys around." She said to me.

"That's so sweet of you to offer." I said.

Charlie is a WWE ring announcer and sometimes commentator so she can pull some strings here and there for some family.

"You never know maybe we'll run into Romie." She laughed and lightly poked Avery.

"YESS MOMMA PLS." She said tugging on my hand.

"Okay okay." I smiled and picked her up.

"Let's get in the building first." I said and pulled out our tickets.

"Of course, call me when you get in I'll come back out and get you." Charlie said.

"Thankyou so much for doing this." I said side hugged her before she went off back into the building.

"Now how excited are you?" I asked Avery.

"Wayyyy more." She responded.

— inside the building

"bathroom." Avery said.

"do you have to use it?" I asked her.

"Yes. Before I meet romie." She responded. God I hope she meets him now her hopes are so high.

"Okay." I said and picked her up and headed for the bathroom.

After i walked to where the arena was blocked by a curtain and called Charlie.

"We're in and past the last food stand by the curtain" I told her and she said she was coming.

number one apparently idk how to update on time ever number 2 this isn't spell checked im very sorry