Jealous

(Klance) (Hidge) (Heith)

(Lances pov)
I hated him. Well that's not exactly true. I loved him but I hated that I loved him. The thing is he is with someone else. Someone much better than me. Someone named hunk. Hunk was my first friend at the Garrison. He was the best, kindest person I knew. Ever since we joined voltron we weren't as close. So he, like everyone else, assumed I was in love with Allura. The truth? I was in love with Keith. I loved him and his stupid mullet. I've tried to deny these feelings for forever now. But as soon as I found out Hunk, my best friend, was dating Keith I couldn't take it anymore. I hate seeing them together. Them hugging, cuddling, kissing. It makes me so angry because I wish it was me. I wish it was me Keith was holding. But it isn't. I just have to deal with this stupid, pointless jealousy.

A loud knock at my door made me look up from my diary. I quickly closed it and shoved it Beneath my pillow. That diary had all my darkest secrets in it. If anyone on the team read it... I don't even want to think about it. Another knock sounded "Who is it?" I called to the door.

"Keith. Meeting in 10 dobashes." Keiths voice sounded from the other side.

"Ok. I'll be there." I sigh. Great. More Keith and Hunk acting all lovey Dovey. I couldn't be mad at Hunk though. He didn't know. I rolled off my bed and got dressed into my paladin armor and walked to the meeting room. Sure enough there was Hunk and Keith. Sitting side by side. Holding hands. Keith laying his head on Hunks strong shoulder with a peaceful smile. Hunk smiles at me and waves with his free hand. I waved back and slumped into me chair next to Pidge. Pidge looked at the couple across the table with this look, like she was compressing something. I looked at her. I recognized the look but I couldn't place why. It was like a dream I couldn't quite place. I'm sure I'd remember it later. Allura clapped and started the meeting. The team talked about where to attack next. I dazed out, trying not to stare at Hunk and Keith. Well mainly trying not to stare at Keith. What made the whole situation worse is how sweet they were together. I didn't realize but I'd zoned out completely.

"Lance!" The sharp voice of Allura snapped "Are you even paying attention?"

I immediately snapped out of the daze. The whole team was staring at me. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment "S-sorry."

"Don't be sorry just pay attention." Allura shot me one more look before returning to the meeting. The rest of the team turned to look at Allura but I felt a pair of eyes linger. I turn and see Keith quickly look away. I feel a small smile curl on my face. I manage to get through the rest of the meeting without screwing up or staring at Keith again. Once the meeting commenced I hurried back to my room. I felt under my pillow and grabbed out my diary. This was my favorite thing to do in free time. Yes I should be training but that can wait. This is how I get all my emotions out. I picked up the pen and opened to a fresh page.

Another meeting today. I completely zoned out like the idiot I am. Allura snapped at me and the whole team looked at me. It was so embarrassing! The only good thing that came out of it was Keith looked at me for longer than the others. Gosh that sounded desperate. Am I really that needy? Needy for his attention? Oh gosh I'm in trouble. Another weird thing was Pidge had this look on her face as she looked at Keith and hunk. Like she was holding something back. I can't quite name the look but it felt familiar.

A knock took me away from my diary yet again. I sigh "Who is it?" I ask, putting the leather bound notebook under the pillow.

"It's Pidge..."

"Oh come on in." I lay casually in my bed. The small paladin walks in. "What's up?"

Pidge sat on the edge of the bed "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

A/N

Mwahahahaha. Yes I left this on a cliff hanger. Don't worry there will be a part two. It should be out soon. I hope you like this so at.

Word count: 737 (not counting author note)