chapter 2

Rin pov

Not long after fairy tail left I received the news that they stole lucy back. Must have been dragneel. I thought bitterly.we left your magnolia planning to beat fairytail.

Time skip thanks to happys fish

The only people left in phantom lord were me,gageel and jose.i heard rumbling then saw natsu."oh its you"I said emotionlessly."you your the one who made lucy cry i will make you pay."he yelled.

"Just try"I said."fire dragon roar"he yelled I dodged the attack and yelled"blood make claw"a giant claw made of blood appeared and hit nauseous sending him flying to the other side of the room.he soon got up with some bruises "ggrr fire dragon iron fist"he yelled this time his attack hit me in the stomach.

I was in pain but got up and got more serious"blood make tsunami"I yelled.he got hit but could still stand."fire dragon crushing fang"he yelled it hit me again leaving me bleeding on the right side of my stomach.I groaned in pain but still continued fighting"blood make hurricne"I yelled but natsu just ate it and gained dark red scales with a lighter red on the end along with some black scales."blood fire dragon roar "he yelled.the road was orange yellow red and black the red and black was because of my power.the attack was to strong it knocked me out.

Time skip

I woke up to see gageel and jose defeated i was in the ocean water watching as makarov used fairy law.I can breathe underwater because of him. I swam up and saw gageel I climbed out the water and sat next to him in silence.we were both disappointed that we lossed the fight.

"You know you could always join fairy tail"a voice said.me and gage el turned around to see makarov and after many protest we gave in and joined fairy tail where our now adventure would start.