Sing it for him

"Hicc! s-top i-t" I manage to say between laughs. He finally stops with a smile on his face. "You look cute when you laugh" he said and helped me up.

"Really?" I ask him and feel my cheeks go red. "Yeah, very cute" he says and I giggle. "Thank you" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Why do you keep on doing that?" he asks me. "Doing what?". "This" he tucks a strand under my ear. "Oh,umm... I do it when I'm nervous or something" I say with another nervous laugh.

"You did it again"  he says. "It's an instinct. Okay?" I finally say putting my arms infront of him as if to stop him. He nods "Okay".

"So... where were you going? You know... just now?" he asks me. "Oh, umm I really didn't know where I was going so... yeah" I say remembering Astrid's priceless face as I smile to myself.

"Can we hang out?" That kinda caught me off guard. "Y-yeah, sure" I stutter and have a mini-heart attack on the spot.

We walk to where they held the contest for singing while having a small, friendly talk.

"Hey, why don't you join in?" he then asks me. "What? No..." I deny. "C'mon please... And I'll give you chocolate after" he begs with the puppy eyes. Like I said before, how could you resist this Hiccup?

"*sigh* fine. And the chocolate should be of Hersheys's product" I say and he just nods. "I'll make it super sweet and delicious just for you" he says and licks his lower lip. And the first thing that runs to my mind his having my lips against his.

I feel my cheeks heat up once more because of the thought. "O-okay" I say and he drags me to the registration booth. I let him be the one who'll register my name and all those things.

He let me pick a song so I picked one of my personal favorites. In your arms by Kina Grannis.

Hicc made me go to the line which wasn't that long. And I said it wasn't that long because there were like ONLY TWO PEOPLE LEFT BEFORE MY TURN. I was having a marotjon of heart attacks. What if they don't like my voice? What if they think I don't sing well?

A ton of questions float through my mind. And it also turns out that I AM THE FREAKING LAST CONTESTANT AND NO ONE ELSE SIGNED UP AFTER ME. So I was also the LAST ONE TO PERFORM.

"Let us welcome, Miss Anna Dale!" the host then says and I climb up the stage. The crowd was mainly the lower grades and only a tad bit from my class. I looked through the crowd and saw. . . him.

The doubts and troubles seemed to go away. I can only hear my heart beat. The music started and I took a deep breath as I took the microphone from the host's hand.

As I started to sing, I thought about Hiccup. This is for him... Sing it for him...

The first time that I met him.

'Hush now Let's go quiet to the park where it first started

Cool night, us lying in the dark

I felt my heart was trying to find a place for you to stay

A place where I feel safe'

The way he hugged me when both of us cried about our heart breaks

'Anything we have known

Anything we forgotten

In the rain

In the dark we'll lay

In your arms

In your arms I'll stay

I went on thinking about everything we did together. Even the way he smiled when he tickled me.

'Follow me

We both know the way

It's always been the same'

And the way I dream about him

'Anything we have known

Anything we forgotten

In the rain

In the dark we'll lay

In your arms

In your arms I'll stay

Anything we have known

Anything we forgotten

In the rain

In the dark we'll lay

In your arms

In your arms I'll stay'

I looked at him and we locked eyes. I closed my eyes and I felt like I was singing to him the whole time.

'In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay...'

I open my eyes to see that everyone was stating at me. Was it awful?

"Was it awful?" I ask through the mike and the crowd cheered. The host came near me with a smile on his face.

"I think we have a winner folks" the crowd cheers even louder.  Wait winner? "Winner?" I ask him and he nods.

He holds my hand and raises it as a form of victory. "Everyone! This year's winner of the school anniversary festival singing contest" and everyone applauds.

I smile my biggest and gave out a small laugh. I look for Hiccup in the crowd but instead found him at the side of the stage. He was clapping for me as well.

After they give me some kind of certificate and a medal. I went down and surrounded my arms around Hiccup.

"Congratulations Anna" he says and I pull away giggling. "Where's my chocolate?" I ask pointing my finger at him.

"Here" he says and leans down close to my face. And I felt something press against my lips.

:-:-:-:-:-:-

Kind of cliffhanger? I'm sorry, just had to make it. Hehe. I also can't believe that it's Chapter Eleven already!!! Y so fast?

Please Doughnut forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel862