Copy Right and Author's note

Blood and Honey: Dawn of Fire and Bone

By Kenzie Dyer

Copyright © 2020 by Kenzie Dyer

All rights reserved.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, scanned, distributed, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, print or otherwise).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales are coincidental.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Author's Note

Hello, my Tristan and Kinley fans!

It's time for installment number three of the Blood and Honey series to commence.  Mini-refresher, book three takes place in a REBORN world. Think reincarnation for the souls of the old world getting their second chance at life thanks to Kinley and Rien. In this new world, the two sisters of the afterlife ( Zeura and Satan) have a brother to help mediate their differences. Zeura is the God of the Heavens composed of light and holiness, Satan is God of the Underworld composed of darkness and gore, and Rien is the God of Naveeden, the keeper of the balance composed of light and dark magic.

Friendly reminders, there will be blood, gore, lots of biting, and sword & word play. The only sparkles are when an angel goes poof. Keep in mind all my works on WP are working drafts (expect the two fawn hollow books that I posted for my WP readers as a thank you. Those have been professionally edited, which one day these books will too!) I will be writing on a chapter by chapter basis so I reserve the right to take back and redo at my indecisive whims. ( I'll try to keep that to a minimum but it is part of the creating process of first drafts)

I make no promises about what all will happen as I do not know the ending yet. (Something new for me as I usually know the beginning and ending when I start a book and have to fill in the rest.) The promise that I can make to all of you is that I will tell the BEST story to my abilities and the right story for the characters with however all this unfolds. I make plans all the time, but more often than not, a character will change them for the better. 

 ~ Love Kenzie