Suprises and disappointments

"SURPRISE" I yelled out. Rydel didn't say anything but smile and I knew she was happy to see me. "Oh my god you're here how, why, WHAT!!!! Ross yelled hugging me. "I missed you too." I hugged back

"Rydel why aren't you doing the same dont you miss her too?" Ross asked still hugging me. "Yeah me and Cameron set this whole thing up. She missed us and wanted to see us so she asked me for help so I said I was going to keep this a secret and she is staying for a few months." Rydel said summing everything I told her in one huge sentence.

Rydel and I went to her room. Riker pulled me out before going in.

"Its me or him?" Riker then asked and I was shocked then finally spoke up.

"Its him. The reason I came was to get me and Ross back together and Rydel helped me. I loved Ross and I still do and that is one thing that is not going to change about me."

"Fine that's your decision not mine."

He went to his room not caring what happened I went to the room. Rydel was asleep. Of course I couldn't sleep so I stood up. I got hungry so I went downstairs and ran into Ross.

"Rydel told me what you wanted to do and I believe you. I heard you talking to Riker and that's when I believed you and I want you back and I'll ..." I cut Ross off and kissed him. Since we were the only ones up the kiss went far. It became a regular kiss then a kissing session. I missed his kisses. Then we let go so we can catch our breath. "Yes I will be your girlfriend again." I said after regaining my breath. we were holding hands until I got to Rydel's room he kissed me goodnight and I went in.

"So he said yes I'm guessing?" Rydel squealed scaring the fuck out of me.

" God please DON'T do that again and yes. He heard me and Riker talking and Riker was actually going to make me choose between him or Ross so I chose Ross and I said i loved ROSS and i always have and I will never stop loving him and that will not change in me. So he said whatever it was my choice." I skipped out the kissing part that me and Ross had.

" Wait weren't you sleeping?" I suddenly ask. "no I faked it so I could hear the whole thing." Rydel said with a evil face. "your sneaky you know that?"

" I know the boys tell me all the time I eves drop on their conversations." Rydel finally said and we went to bed. I was dreaming of Ross the whole night and that we were back together.