Training and return

A few weeks later.

"Come on Izuku your not even trying to hit me!" I said while blocking Izuku's punch.

"That -huff- not -huff- fair, you have more experience with hand to hand combat than me!" He whined.

"Yeah and you have All Mights power, I think that makes us pretty even." I said smigly.

Its been a few days now since I started to train Izuku in hand to hand combat, and to say I was shocked to find out about him and All Mights connection.

Flashback
2 days ago

"(YN)-kun wait up!" I then looked behind me to see a panting Izuku with a deflated old man that seemed to need medical attention stat.

"Hey there Izuku... whats up?" I asked while looking at him with a curious look.

"I... I need your help!" He asked with a determined look in his eyes.

"Umm... sure but... with what exactly?" I asked with curiosity.

"Your the best hand to hand fighter I know... will you teach me!" He asked.

"Ummm I dunno Izuku my fighting style is a bit... how do I say this bloody than most." I said to him.

"Pls young man will you help us." The Deflated man finally spoke.

"Ummm and who are you sir?" I asked with a careful tone.

"I am..." he then looked at Izuku in which Izuku simply nodded.

"I... AM HERE!" The deflated man turned into All Might, by this point my jaws were stretched to the floor in shock.

"A-A-ALL MIGHT!" I yelled in shock.

"Shhh keep it down will ya, so will you help us, Izuku told me about you, you are very strong despite being quirkless." He said.

"Ok fine... but I will only teach you the basics ok." I told him.

"REALLY THANK YOU!" He then jumped to hug me but I only side stepped and avoided him.

"Lesson 1 never make any openings." I said while looking at him.

"Ow... ok I -whack-" I said while hitting him with my retracting pole.

"Lesson 2 never let your guard down, specially around me... you have alot to learn Izuku so starting tommorow you'll meet me at the forrest for combat practice." I said while walking away.

"R-Right!" He said with a determined sounding voice.

Flashback over

"Detroit sma-" I hit him in the gut with my down graded Hammer hands which I modded to look different from my original ones.

"I already told you dont leave any openings." I said while kicking him with my down graded Stompers.

"Not fair you did not let me finish." He whined

"Really your talking to me about fair? And FYI villains will not let you finish calling out your attack, 'oh your gonna do your super move let me wait for you' is something a villain will NOT let you do." I said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Right sorry." He said feeing guilty.

"Thats ok... but is that how you really want to use One for All it seems... a bit... wasteful." I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Well it seems like with your build and your body type you'll be more suited on being a speed type hero than an attack type hero." I said while speculating him.