02 - First Birthday Party

Chapter 02: First Birthday Party
.

When Kyoya took his first breath as a new-born there were no parties to celebrate his birth. The lack of celebration continued for a long time before Kyoya accepted the fact that no celebration would be held for him.

The thought had stung his heart more than he expected, but the pain grew dull as time passes by. That is why he should be forgiven from losing his composure when a bunch of confetti was thrown up in the air when he stepped into the omnivore's house.

The lack of composure only lasted for a second before Kyoya ran around biting herbivores to death for the unnecessary noise and crowd. Even though a Hibari was supposed to despise the crowd, he cannot help but feel loved in his heart.

After biting the herbivores, Kyoya went home with gifts in his arms. The presence of Fon dimmed the warmth in his heart but it was not enough to remove the happiness of being loved.

Fon covered his serene smile with his hand as Kyoya expressed his displeasure at his presence. No matter how hard Kyoya tried to stop himself, the warmth in his heart continued to lift the corners of his mouth up.

Seeing the small smile on Kyoya's face brought a seed of hope in Fon's heart to reconcile with his nephew. Perhaps... Fon could finally forgive himself for the lack of celebration in Kyoya's life.

.