~*~Celestia & Luna~*~ .Younger sister.

Midnight Shield were Celestia and Luna younger sister,she was born after her eldest sister Celestia and before Luna her youngest sister. Midnight Shield were the most beautiful princess then her sisters,every pony loves her. But she went away for a very long time because she had a mission to be done.

Its been more then thousands years since she went away, her sisters miss her so dearly. Even for Celestia since shes the oldest of course she worried about her younger sister,because she promised that she will protect her even she is far away from her and Luna.

_________________

Time-Skip!

Celestia were sitting on her throne, while Luna were standing beside her. Until a Pegasus guard running towards them, bowed to them and said "Your highnesses, some of the guards saw that she's had returns!"

Celestia & Luna gasping at the same time.

"Finally our sister has return after all this years, she's finally home" Said Celestia "Spread the words to Equestria and please spread the word quickly"

The guard nodded and fly away from the throne room.

"She's finally home...our dear sister is home, i must be dreaming" Luna pinch her cheeks to make sure she wasn't dreaming at all.

"No dear sister, you're not dreaming" Celestia said calmly to her youngest sister.

The words were spreading so fast, its already reach to all Equestria. The 2 sisters couldn't wait to see their sister,its been more then thousands since she went away for the mission. And now she had return home, & they were preparing a welcome home party for their sister, because their sister will return around 20:00 o'clock at night.

The mane six came along with Starlight,Sunburst,Cadence,Flurry-Heart, & Shining Armor. They saw every ponies was so busy with the decorations and everything's even with the foods, no wonder the 2 sisters calling them.

"Princesses we came here as quickly as we could...i hope we're not to late" Said Twilight while they all bowed to them (Celestia & Luna).

"No Twilight...you're all came just in time, we're sends you all here because I'm sure you all have heard about princess Midnight Shield have you" Luna explained, Twilight and the other's gasped loudly.

"Princess Midnight Shield, the most bravest princess in the Equestria and she's also the most beautiful princess. Some's says that she had the most powerful magic...stronger then Flurry-Heart magic" Said Twilight, the others agree with her compliment about the princess.

______________
Time - Skip!

While every ponies in clouding the Princesses were preparing everything's they need to make Midnight Shield feels so welcoming and home. Right now Midnight were on her way home by flying on the sky,enjoying the fresh night air and seeing the stars & moon.

"Finally i am home...sisters i have miss you so much, I'll meet you when i get there...promised" With that she pick up the paced, flying towards the castles...her home. She's finally home reunited with her two sisters.