||FIFTY - ONE||

If you guys din realise I changed how I write my story and now there won't be your pov whatsoever.
No third person view and just you and that other particular persons view.

Sorry for any errors in this chapter :)
Enjoy.

-The next day-

         I decided to sleep in today because it's a Saturday, duhhh.
I'm not going to simply waste it.

I'm going to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Just then, Suho barged into my room with a bright smile on his face which annoyed me.

"Wake up Eun Na!" He smiled as he spoke.

"It's the weekends and I have the day off so let's go out." He continued.

Immediately, I glared at him which did not scare him away but caused him to pull me out of bed instead.

"Oppaaaa!" I whined as I left my soft bed.

"Get out of bed Eun. Don't get wasted." He said.

"I want to do what I want to do." I sighed.

"And is to sleep?!" He questioned and I nodded my head in agreement.

On point.

"Come on. Pleaseeeee." He pleaded and I sighed.

"Get out then." I said and he was shocked.

"Rude."

"I mean get out cause I want to change!" I face-palmed myself and he laughed like a fool before leaving my room. Finally.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to do my morning routines and changed into a pair of jeans and top before walking out of my room.

As I walked out, Suho oppa was already ready to leave.

"Kaja." I told him but he continued to seat on the couch. I eyed him weirdly before joining him on the couch.

"Wae? Aren't we going?" I asked him.

"Your probably going to hate me but... I invited the guys to come along." He said in a rush but I still caught it.

"I'm fine with the boys but Chanyeol..." I told him but he sighed.

"I thought about it yesterday. Maybe you should give him a chance. I heard his side of the story already and also yours so I guess it's only fair to give him a chance." He said.

"But he accused me of something I didn't do and also made out with some other girl. I can't accept the fact that he kissed another girl..." I was close to tearing but I held it back.

"It's not for me to explain. It's best to hear the entire story from Chanyeol himself. Now, we go out and have fun." He insisted.

And as soon as he said that the bell rang.

I turned my hear around to look at who it was at the door when Suho opened the door.

The boys...

They were all dressed casually with masks on.

"Anneyong." They greeted as they entered.

The last who entered was Chanyeol. He was wearing a plain black shirt which looks so big. Apparently if I wear it, it would be a dress for me.

Along with his ripped jeans and cap.

He looks cute / hot to me.

"Shall we go?" I asked totally ignoring him as I smiled at the rest.