Miscarriage

Zach's POV
I know what you're thinking...
Stupid Zach! Why'd you leave!?"
"Stay with your woman!"
I understand.

Believe me, I never wanted to walk away. But I just can't bare to see my girl hurt, and I don't want her to see me hurt.

I continued walking until I got to my moms house which wasn't really far, and walked in running up to my room.

I guess everybody left except for Ryan, he kept calling me to stop but I didn't listen. My freaking wi- girlfriend is about to have a miscarriage!

I just layed down in my bed thinking about a lot of stuff for what seemed like hours, my phone keeps on blowing up but I'm not answering.

Ryan's knocks on the door stopped and moments later, all the boys came knocking down my door. Literally!

"Dude!? Why the f*** are you not answering our d*** phone!?" Jack said pissed off.

"Are you stupid!?" Jonah said.

"What the h*** is going on!?" I said looking confused while seating up on my bed.

"Your f***ing girl is in the d*** hospital! She passed out! And went into a f***ing COMA! AND YOU'RE JUST SITTING DOWN ON THE D*** BED LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!" Jack started yelling at me while balding up his fists, Jonah tried holding him back.

"Why the f*** would you care!?" I said getting up from the bed, I slowly started walking up towards Jack as I started balding up my fist.

"Hey hey hey! Will you guys please stop!? My f***ing sister is in the hospital!" Corbyn said while running out.

I tried to follow him but Jack came at me and pushed me, then we started fighting.

Jonah and Daniel tried breaking us up, but failed. Then Sophia, Tate, and Gabbie came in.

"What the f***!?" They yelled before walking in seeing all of us fighting. We all stopped and turned towards them.

"Why are you two even fighting!?" Gabbie said pissed off at the situation.

Daniel's POV

"Nothing Gabbie!" Jack said still pissed off at Zach, who ran out.

"No, what the h*** happened!?" Sophia said glarring at me.

"Come here, baby." I said towards Sophia, and dragging her towards Ryan's room and closing the door.

I pulled her into a hug but she didn't hug back.

"Please tell me what's going on..." She said whinning while sighing a bit.

"Well..."

Zach's POV

I saw everybody yelling at each other, so I took that opportunity and ran out.

I made my way towards the hospital and ran towards the front.

"Christine Smith!?" I said sort of in a rush.

"Who are you?" She said while typing into her computer

"I'm her boyfriend!" I said getting pissed, I blame this all on me.

"Zach Herron?" She smiled.

"Yes! Just take me to the f***ing room!" I said getting impatient.

"C204 sir!" The nurse said jumping.

I smirked and ran towards the elevators because I'm too tired to take the stairs. I got in and moments later found my way towards her room. I sighed and opened it.

I saw my parents along with hers, Corbyn and his sister, and Christina.

"Look who finally showed up? Zachary, I'm very disappointed in you." My mom said crossing her arms.

"I know mom and I'm really sorry." I said sitting on the edge of Chrissy's bed sighing as I starred at her.

"What happened?" I said looking at Chrissy's mom in tears.

"S-She passed out after you walked out earlier. The doctors said they tried calling you because y-you was her first call for emergency. You never answered so they called me because I was second, I answered and they told me everything and she had a miscarriage." She started crying while Dave pulled her into his chest.

"Can I speak with you privately..." Corbyn said while kissing Christina who was in tears followed by Ashley also.

I just nodded and got up from the bed walking in the hallway with Corbyn.

"So, want to tell me why this is happening?" He said as he closed the door.

"Look, I knew she had a misscarriage and I didn't know what to do! I didn't want her to see me hurt! I didn't want to see her hurt!" I said sighing.

"So you expect everything to be happy just by you running away? You should know whenever you see your girl upset, you comfort her! Not leaving her alone!" Corbyn said pissed.

"I'm glad Jack did beat you up, maybe he'll treat her better than you do!" He said before walking back into the room.

Why is everyone thinking Jack can treat her better than me!? I'm not that bad! All I did was run away... Which I know I shouldn't have done.

I thought all about the kids and realized they weren't here. I walked into the room and saw everyone in tears.

"Where are my kids?" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't think that's a good thing." Myta said shaking her head.

"She's right..." I heard Chrissy say.

Christine POV

I heard everything from when the doctors were calling Zach, to when Zach asked for the kids. I had to wake up then.

"She's right..." I said finally waking up.

"Baby!?" My mom said walking up towards my bed with everyone else.

"What do you mean she's right? I can't see my kids?" I heard Zach from behind my mom, everyone's eyes were now on Zach.

"Not now, Zach. Please? You kno what you did was wrong, I know everything." I said in tears.

"But baby, I'm sorry! I just do-" Zach spoke before I cut him off.

"Don't want us to see each other upset... Zach, that's no excuse for you to run off. Anything could've happened to me. I ju-just lost a child." I said now crying.

Corbyn came and wrapped his arms around me. Zach tried to but Corbyn stopped him.

"You've done enough." Corbyn said, Zach sighed and walked out the room.

"See what I mean? He doesn't even fight to hug you." Corbyn said shaking his head along with the others.

"I'll go speak to him." Josh said walking out.

"Call Ryan to check on the kids, I'll comfort her." Christina said replacing Corbyn.

He walked out, and we all just starred blankly at everything in the room. Weird right???