3| A Royal Invitation

ETHAN

When I got to school. I finished the last drop of my coffee I got out and grabbed my binder and laptop. I ran in the school and ran to my class.

   I was four minutes late to class. I opened the door as everyone was starring at me.

   "Mr. Giovanni, you're four minutes late to class. Got anything to say for yourself?" Mr. Keagan said.

   "Umm, I had to make my coffee?" Everyone was giggling, including Jasper.

   "Sit down, Mr. Giovanni." Mr. Keagan said. I walked over to my seat, which was right next to Jasper. He's a human by the way.

   "Late to class I see." He smiled at me.

   "Yeah I was running late I guess." I said, taking a pencil and opening my laptop and binder.

   "Not like you." He said.

   "I know, I was spending time outside." I said, writing down whatever Mr. Keagan was putting on the board.

   "Doing what?" He whispered.

   "Just out for a jog." I said, which was partly true.

   "Hey, umm, I'm cooking tonight. I was wondering if you would like to study at my house and eat." He said.

   "Like..like a study date?" I said, smirking. "You could say that." He smiled.

   "Actually, my sister Maddison is making tacos tonight. You're more than welcome to bring your bookstand everything, so we could study and eat." I said.

   I could tell that Jasper only wanted to be in and him, but my wolf is scratching at me, basically telling me not to go to this guys house.

   "Sure, I'd love that." He said.

   "Good." I smiled, and listened to the rest of the lecture of what Mr. Keagan had to say.

***

   "Hey, Jasper is coming over anytime now. Don't make him uncomfortable by asking him all kinds of questions." I said, washing my hands so that I could help Maddison with the tacos.

   "Now why would I do that?" She asked.

   "Because the last time he came over, you asked him when he gets morning wood, does his penis touch the toilet water...who the fuck asks that?" I said.

   "It's a genuine question." She said.

   "It's a stupid question....of course our penises touch the toilet water when we have morning wood, that's like asking does it hurt when your on your period."

   "HEY! Thats a sensitive topic, we don't talk about periods." She said.

   "Well penises are a sensitive topic." I said, chopping up the beef.

   "No its not." She laughed.

   "You're right its not." I said. We started laughing and continued to make the tacos.

   I heard a knock at the door. Me and Madison ran to the door. I pushed her out the way which led her on the floor.

   I dusted myself off and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked decent. I opened the door and it was Jasper with his laptop and books.

   "Smells good in here." Jasper said, walking in.

  "It's my moms special tacos, she always loved making these for us." Maddison said.