Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys how are you all doing? I hope all is good huh? So please there are new changes in chapter sixteen, i have included Zarah's wedding in it which i forgot to add earlier on but you can now go back and read the full chapter please... Thank you and i love you all

Nine months ago....

She was hurrying into the supermarket as she didn't have much time to waste when her mother was waiting for her. She went straight to the grocery section picking up a basket to fetch what she wants. She accidently bumped into someone who was walking backwards and she didn't see him coming because she was looking at the freezers holding frozen fish and all types of meat.

"Inna lillahi... what the hell Mr...!!! Can't you see? Where are your eyes?? Oh of course you don't have eyes at your back but you decided to walk backward in a store not minding bumping into someone." Maryam yelled at the stranger who is now sitting comfortably on the ground staring at her. Maryam stood up and started picking back her items into her shopping basket again and then she noticed him staring at her.

"Are you dumb or what? At least help me pick my things if you can't say a word, such a gentleman you are." She said sarcastically and that was when he realised how stupid he was, he quickly stood up dusting his clothes while saying sorry to her and helping her pick her groceries from the floor. They picked everything up and he handed her the basket. She stared at him with anger before collecting her basket and she immediately turned to her heels. He followed her talking to her but she ignored him until when she reaches the counter. She turn around to face him giving him killer daggers look.

"What is it again?" She asked with a serious face.

"Please ma'am i said i am sorry i didn't mean to bump or hurt you."

"It's okay never mind, just be more careful next time please." He smiled feeling relieved that she has forgiven him. He insisted on paying her bills but she refused and he has no option than to give up. He watched her left in a hurry and his eyes followed her untill she was out of his view. He asked the person at the counter Mubarak if he knows her.

"Do you know this girl that just left?"

"No sir i personally don't know her but she used to come here sometimes to get some groceries and sometimes cosmetics." He nodded in understanding.

"Is there any problem sir?"

"No there is no problem i was just asking you know but she is really different."

"Yes i saw how she treated you but maybe it's because she didn't know you are the boss here."

"No i don't think so i mean even if she knows she would have still done the same thing because i clearly pissed her off but i will make it up to her some other time. Listen if she comes here again just let me know, okay?"

"Okay i will sir." Alh. Abdulrahman smiled at him before leaving. He went back home with his mind full of Maryam's thoughts. How can someone be so beautiful and courageous. He has met many girls before and some are still after him but he hasn't still found the right person but this girl he met today has captured his mind, body and soul. He just prays to meet her again soonest and he will approach her in a proper way and confess his feelings for her.

Maryam went back home and she met her mother worried.

"What took you so long Maryam? I was getting worried here." Her mother said in a tensed voice while Maryam dropped the plastics she was carrying and she sat besides her mother resting her head on her shoulder.

"Sorry Mama i got stucked in the traffic you know how Fridays are here and i didn't get somethings in the market i have to go to a supermarket that was why it took me so much time but don't worry i have gotten everything you need." Her mother smiled rubbing her face.