Keep On Loving You (iNabber x Reader)

Inspired by a random AU post from tumblr (posted by an unknown user) xx

Reader's POV

I was standing in front of Fraser's door, sweating nervously. I asked if we could hang out, which he agreed to, but I arrived a bit earlier than anticipated. I really hope he doesn't think of me as some sort of freak...

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and proceeded to give the door a firm knock, so he can hear it. To my surprise, he didn't answer. I tried once more, getting slightly worried and wondering if he was alright. Just as this thought passed my mind, I remembered him texting me about using his spare key if he didn't answer the door, so I stepped back and crouched down to lift a corner of his welcome mat. Lo and behold, there was a spare key.

I picked it up and used it to unlock his door, hearing a satisfying 'click'. I smile in slight relief and open the door, closing it behind me and placing the key on the couch. As I go back to lock the door, I heard music blare through his bedroom door. I giggled, thinking that he was probably jamming out whilst he waited for me. I locked the door and slowly made my way towards his room, hoping to get some blackmail out of this scenario.

You should have seen by the look in my eyes, that there was something missing.
You should have known by the tone of my voice, but you didn't listen.

I blushed softly, as this was a song I held dearly to my heart, which Fraser knew. I slowly open the door, seeing a tall, slender figure curl into a ball, in between a bundle of pillows, sobbing dramatically. I just stood there, wondering what the fuck I unintentionally got myself into.

"WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME???" The British boy screamed/cried out, sobbing once more. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Y/N."

I pulled a deadpan expression, looking at the softly shaking figure before me. You can't be fucking serious...

"Fra-" I spoke before he cut me off.

"I wish I could stroke her h/c hair and tell her how beautiful she is."

"Fraser, I-"

"Cuddle her and show her how special she is."

"Hey, Fraser-"

"Love her forever and ever-"

"God dAMMIT FRASER!" I yelled, startling Fraser and making him yelp.

"Y-Y/n," he slurred, sniffling softly. "When did you get here?"

"I've been here for a while, really. Enough to see your confession, as well.."

"Oh..." He trailed off, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry you had to see that."

I stare at him for a while longer, then proceeded to walk over to him, leaning down and placing a small kiss on his lips. I pull away, only for Fraser to pull me back in, kissing me sweetly, yet passionately.

And I'm gonna keep on loving you. Cause it's the only thing I wanna do. I don't wanna sleep, I just wanna keep on loving you.

We pull away at the same time, our breathing slightly heavier than before. I stare into his soft blue eyes, wondering how my luck played these current cards.

•••

Prompt/AU: "I went over to your room because you were blasting music to find you lying in a pile of pillows sobbing and listening to a love song and now I don't know what to do"

I might just do prompts for now and get my creativity flowing. Tell me how this was, and I'll try and get back to you!!

-Jessi