⚡🔥 O N E 🔥⚡

Natsu was in the guild hall shoving his face full of food as normal while Lucy being utterly disgusted like normal when Mira called out to Natsu.

Natsu hoped with every day that Mira did not ever find out about her crush. Mira would end up shipping it and Natsu knew, Fangirls will do quite A bit for a ship. It chilled him to the bone.

Mira had called up Natsu, Gajeel,Wendy, and Laxus. she handed us each a letter.

Natsu had gotten the mail in a red envelope that smelled suspicoully like.. No way..

Wendy and Gajeel had the same surprised look on thier face holding the blue and black envelopes while laxus just opened his and started reading it.

"CARLA I THINK I GOT A LETTER FROM, GRANDEENA!" Wendy cheered

"Metallica?" Gajeel muttered

"Igneel? Dad..?" Natsu sniffed happily.

"You sure about that, Wendy?" Carla flew over and inspected her invite.

Natsu opened his letter and read it. He knew the letter was only ment for him because it was written in Sacred Fire Dragon. Language of the Fire dragons.

It read;

Dearest Natsu Dragneel,
I know it has been a while my son and I plan to tell you what happened. But this is not the point of this letter. You and all of the Dragonslayers in Fiore have been invited to the Dragon Slayer Games. It is a competion run by us Dragons to see how far you and your..colleges? have come since we unwillingly left you as children. Also how good you are at rembering Dragon Etiquette. Son, I wonder do you still have that scarf I gave you all thoes years ago? I hope so. Have you found your mate yet? How are you feeling? Theese are questions I hope to ask you in person at the Dragon Slayer Games. If you Accept that is. The games start in one month.
Sincerely,
Igneel

Natsu was crying by the end of the Letter as was Wendy. Laxus seemed unphased. Gajeel looked conflicted between emotions.

"what the hell is this crap Natsu?" Laxus glared at the pink haired boy and slammed the letter down in front of him. "Some kind of Joke?"

"Nope. All the dragon slayers got one." Natsu popped the P slightly worried that Laxus was going to accept the request.

"Well, I'm accepting so-" Laxus smirked

"You'll need my help since you weren't raised by a dragon." Natsu for once in his life turned serious outside of a fight.

"No, I don't it can't be that-"

"Its very Different." Natsu glared persisting.

"Hey Thunder bolt, id take Natsu's help if I were you." Gajeel but in.

"Yeah you should." Wendy added

"You know what fine. But I swear Natsu if you teach me wrong I will blast you." Laxus accepts Natsu' s help.

"We only have one month so let's get you ready." Natsu grinned. "After I eat."

Laxus sighed and went to Levy for some books on Lightning dragons while Natsu eats.