⚡🔥 T H I R T E E N 🔥⚡

Laxus looked to see Natsu grinning ear to ear and giving him a thumbs up cheering.

Laxus sat down and pulled natsu on his lap.

"EH?" Natsu was almost as red as Laxus' jeans.

"Cute." Laxus muttered barely audible

"I heard that." Natsu grinned

"Heard what?" Laxus smirked 

"Fuck off." Nastu waited for the next annoucement from the dragons

"Only if your off." 

Cue Natsu getting more red than the youtube logo. "Wow."

Igneel spoke out to everyone. "Dragonslayers; this is the end of today. A new dorm has been constructed with a commens. Your dragon host are on the other side of the dorms."

"come on laxus!' Natsu grabbed his hand and practiclly dragged him out ahead of all the other dragon slayers. 

If you listened you could hear gigling from wendy and Gajeel as they watched Natsu and Laxus.

When they got to the dorm, Laxus and Natsu ironiclly were sharing a room.  They were the only Dragonslayers who had to share a room.

"Dammit, Dad." Natsu blushed when he saw a note;

Your welcome ~ Igneel 

Laxus raised an eyebrow "You dont mind, do you?

"No, of course not. Just a bit embarassing." Natsu looked Laxus in the eye.

"Okay, good." Laxus smirked knowingly.

A few hours later they were lying in bed shirtless, pantless, panting, red faced side by side.

"I wonder what would have happened if you refused my help...?" Natsu wondered

"A; I still would have taken your help no matter what. B; I would have confessed sooner or later." Laxus smiled one of thoes rare smiles.

"Good to know." Natsu scooted closer to laxus; witch was basiclly on top of him, again.

"Hey, Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I love you too, dork." 

"Your the Dork."

"Yeah, but I'm your dork."

"Cheesy."

"Have you met me?"