Breakup

(WARNING, SELF HARM)

Samuel sat on his bed, crying, the tears kept running down his pale cheeks, he can't........he can't stop crying. He stands up and walks over to his desk, picking up the photo of him and George, Samuel crumbled to the floor and lay in a small ball sobbing. He misses George so much.......why did George leave him? Things were going good weren't they? Sam wonders what happened, he had noticed George being more distant and acting strange, but he didn't mention it. Samuel noticed a small shimmer in the corner of his eye, he stood up and wiped his tears 'Stop being such a baby Sam, This is why George left you, George hates you' his thoughts echoed as he walked to the bathroom, picking up the knife that was in the cabinet. He pressed the knife to his finger, not drawing blood, well not yet at least.

Samuel moved the knife down to his arm, slowly putting pressure on the object until he saw the dark red liquid running down his arm. After around an hour, Samuel stopped, having his arms coated in bloody cuts, he rolled down his sleeves and cried himself to sleep, this cycle of cutting and crying continued for weeks and weeks after the breakup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George sat on his chair, he couldn't get Samuel off of his mind, he felt like crying but held back the tears, he wouldn't want to seem weak. George stood up from his desk and walked to his basement, once he reached the bottom of the stairs he opened the dark wooden door. George walks to a small room, it had pictures of him and Samuel.........He takes one picture from the wall, it has him and Samuel sitting on a bench at the amusement park, they both look so happy, Sam is smiling happily sitting beside George, George is smiling softly with his arm around Samuel. George feels tears forming in the corners of his eyes, threatening to fall down his cheeks, he left Samuel to protect him, he couldn't bear to see him be hurt.

George punches the wall, Bam! Bam! Bam! Tears roll down his cheeks but he doesn't care, he continues hitting the wall, ending up breaking his knuckles in the process. George stares at the warm blood dripping from his hands, he sighs and sits on the floor, burying his head in his arms and sobbing. George visits this small room every day, missing Sam every time he sees the small male's sweet face. 'I bet he is so happy without me...' George would think practically every day.