The Guardian

I woke up to a knock at the door. When I opened it, standing there was Park Taebin and five of his backup dancers. They didn't say anything and neither did I. I didn't have the mind to question anything before everyone started to enter my home but, I wasn't going to stop them. At least not yet.

All expect for Mingming, who I was later told was a whole vampire and was out being some sort of vampire thingy, flooded the living room and eventually Taebin made his way to my bedroom because he knows where a king belongs.

They told me very basically why they'd come to see me, something about a crazy ARMY of evil that they had to destroy but I wasn't listening because Taebinnie wasn't the one speaking; it was D.A.

Finally, best boy spoke up and told me that they needed my help.

"I want to but, how could I help you?" I said, wondering what all of this had to do with me.
I love them but most of it went right over my head. Why would a Boy Group have to worry about things like that?

"My beautiful, lovely queen @Tabnee_Stan, You already are an immense aid. We just need your guidance and a safe place to stay." Taebinnie had said it in the most sincere tone that there could ever be because he actually really meant it. And, although I didn't fully understand, I knew I would help them. It felt like I had to.