1. ℓιѕтєи

Spirit begged Magic for a chance to go home. Usually she let him, but this time, she needed to know what was keeping him from hanging out with her.

    Especially on full moons..

  " I don't understand why you always go away when the full moon is out.. why the heck is that?! " She demanded.

   Spirit scrambled, trying to find a reasonable answer.

    " I, uh...  my mom doesn't let me! I don't know why.. but it's like it's a tradition or.. something. " He said.

   Spirit knew this lie wouldn't work.

   None of them did, anyway.

      But Spirit knew he could not give up his secret no matter what. It would ruin his life if he did, and he needed less of that.

" Spirit, please tell me. We've been best buds for years, and you know I can keep secrets. Please. " Magic said.

" You can trust me . "

The words stuck to his brain like tar.

" Alright, I'll tell you . But you PROMISE- "

" I promise, " Magic said truthfully with a quiet, but playful
smile.

Before Spirit could speak, he felt a sharp pain in his head.. And fell to the ground on his knees.

No! Not now! I need to tell her.. WARN her.. Spirit thought.

But it was too late.

" Spirit! Are you alright?! " Magic cried.
Spirit said nothing, but instead let out low growls and grunts. Spirit tried to scream, letting out a black, gooey liquid.
Scared out of her mind, Magic tried to stay calm and ran to the phone.
She pressed the numbers 911, and waited, occasionally glancing at Spirit. She glanced again, but this time she saw that Spirit had rose from his position. She whipped around, and prepared her question .

" Spirit! Are you okay? What was that all about!? " Magic anxiously wondered.

Spirit looked different, but the exact same.
He wore the same clothes, clutched the same ' lucky stick ', and had the same look to him.
The only thing different was his eyes.
His eyes were now very light blue, glowing drastically in the moonlight.
It seemed as if light blue magic was flowing out of them.

" Hello, Magic." Said the strange voice coming from Spirit's mouth.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
ʏᴇᴇ.
  - νισяαρтσя ◬☾

Word count: 365