Chapter 4

Calypso POV

After that ass Octavian left with Rachel, we ran to Piper's SUV. We hopped in, Piper and Reyna in the front, Frank and I in the middle, and Will in the very back. Piper drove as fast as she could, while still following the laws. We arrived at the hospital and rushed in, checked in and in the room saw Octavian holding Rachel's good hand while her rib was being fixed. I saw his tattoo, which now had become more details and said Rachel Dare below it. I was livid somebody like Octavian would be Rachel's soulmate but when I saw the tears streaming on Octavian's face, I was glad Rachel could have somebody who cared like this for her. The Latino named Leo was standing in the corner, tears dripping down his face. I walked over to him to talk. "Hey." He looked up. "Hi." "Are you ok?" He looked back down and nodded. I noticed his tattoo: A loom with a tapastry of an island. I tried not to gasp because I make tapastrys all the time. I mainly do islands or flowers, but mainly islands. He must have heard my breath do a sharp intake because he looked up, but before that he saw my wrist. He looked  back down, blushing. I grabbed his hand and felt him tighten his hand around mine. He let go and put his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and I gladly stood closer to him. He had been my crush since I first saw him in the cafiteria that one day in fifth grade. He was so scrawny, but so handsom. He was always joking, and I missed that about him. I should have been mad at him for tripping Rachel, but it was an accident. He just wanted to flirt with Reyna, but she shut him down, saying she had a crush. She then punched him into a wall because she realized Rachel was injured. I was livid when that asshole picked her up and ran to the fricking nurse. I then saw Octavian go up and slap him. I forgave Leo, obviously, but the way Mr. Asshole went up and fricking slapped him. "Hey, its ok. I will get that asshole Octavian for hitting you. Your ok. Octavian is a pile of giraffe crap. You will be ok. Since we were all excused from school, come to my house later. I will heal the slap and punch marks. You are ok." I said, stroking my fingers through his curly dark hair. He closed his eyes and leaned against me. I pulled him to a nearby chair and held him on my lap. He whispered to me, "Soulmates?" "Soulmates." I confirmed back to him and watched Rachel's rib get fixed.