Chapter 1: Outcasts

It's thunder storming and every kid at Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth is outside. Staring at a dead corpse.

Marlon's corpse....

While some kids are in shock, like Clem and Violet, others start crying.

Clementine goes over to AJ. "Give me your gun, Alvin Junior" she says in such a serious tone.

AJ hands over his pistol with absolutely no hesitation. It scares him quite a bit when Clementine calls him by his full name. Then he falls to the ground, trembling, and apologizing profusely. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I thought he was gonna hurt you, Clem! I- I just aimed for the head and-". He was also at a loss for words, probably even more shocked than the other students.

Clementine feels a little sympathetic but keeps her serious face on. "AJ, he dropped the gun. He was gonna leave".

Violet sees what's going on and goes over to them. "Clem. Don't. It was for the best".

"What!? How could you say that??" Louis Yelled, Tears Running Down His Eyes.

"He gave the twins away, Louis! And he murdered Brody! He also would've given up Clementine and AJ in a heartbeat. Probably us too!" She says with absolutely no remorse.

"Thanks, Violet" Clem says "But he was still human".

"A horrible human".

"But a human nonetheless".

Ruby joins in out of nowhere "I think that you and that little motherfucker need to get the hell outta here!".

"RUBY. ENOUGH" Aasim yells.

"Thanks, Aasim". Violet says with no inflection in her voice, too mentally exhausted to even know what to feel. Let alone how to say it. "But what she's feeling is understandable. Maybe we should all go to the dorms and discuss this tomorrow".

Everybody agrees. Mitch tried to put up a fight but was shut down almost immediately.

As Clem and AJ are walking back to the dorms Violet stops them "Hey, Clementine".

"Hi".

"So.... do you know the Shack where we keep our fishing supplies?".

"Yes".

"Meet me there. In about 45 minutes".

"Oh- Uh. Ok. Are you sure? It's already late".

"Yes, Clem. We need to talk. Please".

"Ok, ok. I understand. I'll be there".

"Alright. I'll see you soon" she says before she already starts heading there.

Clementine and AJ go back to the room and have a serious discussion, most of which was reiterating what was already said. Then she puts him in bed "I'll be back soon".

"Clem? What does Violet want to talk about? What I did?".

She sighs. "I don't know, AJ. But I'll find out. Just try to sleep".

"Ok. Goodnight".

Clementine leaves and goes to the Shack to meet up with Violet. But she keeps thinking about what happened just an hour ago, how can she not? She forgets about it as she opens the door to the Shack.

"Violet?..."

Authors note:
Hello. I deleted all chapters except for this which I edited both grammar errors and just some small changes to help it make more sense. Surprisingly this is the #2 Violentine story on Wattpad. I was 12 when I wrote this, that's why it was so weird, rushed, and.. horny. I'm 17 now. So I'll try to add the other chapters but hey, no promises