Four

( THE MORNING )
_____

They woke up the next morning to loud clangs and bangs from downstairs. Victoire was already up, and brushing her shiny blond hair straight. She didn't seem in the least fazed about the crashing downstairs.

"You aren't worried about that?" Angie said, pointing downstairs.

"Nope. Usual birthday crashes."

Angie shook her head and laughed, and went to the bathroom to change. She came out to see Victoire completely ready.

"Ready for some of my grandmum's famous cinnamon rolls?"

"The ones that she might cause me death by?"
    "Just the same!" Victoire said happily. "Come on, before everyone eats them." And with that, she ran downstairs.

Angie came right behind her, getting more excited every minute. With Victoire's excitement, Angie couldn't help it. When she got to the foot of the stairs, she was saw Mrs. Weasley getting out her first batch of cinnamon rolls, and James's mum sticking another in the oven. James was sitting at the table, excitedly waiting for Mrs. Weasley to put the cinnamon rolls on the table. "Morning Angie," was the only thing he said before taking a cinnamon roll and started eating. Angie chuckled, running a hand through her hand tiredly before throwing it up into a high ponytail.

"Happy birthday James." Vic handed Angie a plate and let her grab a cinnamon roll for herself and sat next to James. Vic's cousins quickly entered the room, Lily running towards her and giving Angie a massive hug.

"Angie!"

"Hey Lilybug!" Angie ruffled her hair and kissed the top of her head before letting Lily go get her breakfast.

Mrs. Potter looked at Lily pointedly ( and another boy who Angie assumed was James' little brother ). "Oh yeah! Happy birthday James!" Lily ran over and kissed James quickly on the cheek before running back around and getting her breakfast.

"Happy birthday J," the younger brother ( Angie could've sworn Vic said they called him Al ) before hurrying to grab a cinnamon roll. It wasn't until then did Angie take a bite and her eyes flew out of her head.

Dominique ( who looked very similar to Vic ) laughed and grabbed her own with her brother right by her. "Good right?" Angie nods before taking another bite. "Aunt Ginny, what time is the party today?"

"It's gonna start at three but we'll have dinner and everything at five. We're saying it starts at two because your uncle George and them are always late." Angie smiled into her cinnamon roll and taking a few more bites before finishing and starting to head upstairs.

"Hey Angie," James stopped her right before she could go up the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"How long are you gonna be staying here?"

"I'm not sure yet, why?"

James smiled, a pink blush spreading across his cheeks. Angie fought down the urge to reach forward and pinch his cheeks. "Just wondering. I... nevermind. Lily really likes having you around."

"Well I like being around." The two stand there for a few more seconds staring at each other. "Um... I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready and stuff. I'll see you later." Angie's smile was so big it was hurting her cheeks. Since no one else was done with breakfast, she wasn't questioned on the smile that was tearing her face apart.

Angie loved it in the Weasley/ Potter household. Everyone was so lively and had very different personalities that blended so well. Angie was sure they argued a lot, like all families, but there was also this sense that they would do anything for each other and Angie loved that. It was like her family, but with a lot more people. She always wished she had a big family but Vic was close enough to be family. Besides, everyone at dance was her family.