wild dream

Warning this episode will be a lemon you  can skip this chapter if you wish its not necessary to the story you have been warned

Your pov~

It has been a week since the graduation.  Everyone has already finished moving into the house currently everyone went out to go grocery shopping me and natsu  desided to stay home seeing as natsu would probably eat everything in the store before we got a chance to buy it. Lately natsu has been a bit different lately. He's staying away from me and avoiding eye contact which I find weird seeing as were now engaged but I haven't been thinking to much of it.  Currently I'm sitting in mine and natsues room enjoying the quite when my future husband barges in.  He climbs on top of me grabbing the book I was just reading out of my hands and throwing it somewhere in the room.  Shocked I stared up at him i watch him bite his lower lip suddenly I realize why he's been acting so weird.  I lean up kissing his lips deeply as he kisses back.  The kids starts to become heated as he forces his tongue down my throat.  After a few more minutes of this heated make out he pulls away yet still close enough so that I can feel his hot breath on my S/T (skin tone)  skin " Are you sure you want to do this? " He huffs  out as his eyes start to become filled with lust "I'm sure" My voice is barely a whisperer as I still try catching my breath my hands reach to the hem of his shirt pulling it off as he does the same to me.  A gasp escapes my lips as he fondles my breast with his left hand.  He uses his free hand to snake around my back unhooking my bra he leans down still fondling one of my breast as he uses the other to suck and kiss at my other.  Before I know it were both completely naked and he enters into me roughly.  He keeps a quick pace as he ponds into me moans and grunts can be heard from the both of us as a melody filling our room. After a few more thrusts we both release onto each other. He pulls out once his climax is over the both of us breathing hard laying side by side "I love you" He whispers as he pulls me closer "I love you too" And with that we both drift off in a piece full sleep.