The Kidnap

"Look at what you have put us into, V! They even took our phones away! How are we supposed to get out of here, huh!?" Jin scolded V angrily as he paced up and down the room.

An hour ago

V, Jimin and Jin were left alone at the street while the other members went to a nearby store to buy groceries. V found a car from his favourite car brand and decided to take pictures of it despite Jin's warnings. The owner of the car noticed V's actions and got angry. He came out of the shop with 4 other guys who were big and strong just like him. V, Jimin and Jin were then kidnapped by them and were brought to a house in the middle of nowhere. They were locked in a room with only a sofa, blankets, pillows, a chair and nothing else. The room was old and dusty and the paint was coming off too.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." V stuttered as he felt ashamed of himself for his foolish act that caused the three of them into trouble. "Don't say sorry. Because sorry won't help anymore." Said Jin. He decided to take a nap as he was feeling tired, so did V. On the other hand, Jimin was excercising to release stress.

The next day

"Hey V. I'm sorry for scolding you and getting angry at you yesterday. What we should focus on now is a way to get out of here." Said Jin, feeling determined to find a way out of the room. V smiled widely, forgived Jin, stood up and tried to push the door down.

"Don't bother trying. You're just wasting your energy. We're stuck down here. I've tried to push the door down the whole night but to no avail. And also the door cannot be unlocked without the key. And the key is probably with one of those guys who kidnapped us." Said Jimin lifelessly. Jimin had already lost all hopes in escaping. He sighed and then went back to sleep.

"Hey Hyung! Don't give up! Come on!" Said V, who was trying very hard to encourage Jimin not to give up but instead stay positive. However, Jimin being Jimin, did not listen to a single word V said to him.

"Ugh. Hey V-ah. At the count of three. I want you to push. One. Two. Three. Push!" Jin exclaimed as he and V used all their strength to push the door. The door was made out of wood so it would be able to be pushed down with enough force exerted to it. But before they knew it, one of the five men opened the door and said fiercly, "Here's your breakfast, eat up." afterwards, he sat down on the chair and read the newspapers.

"Ermmm what are you doing?" Asked V in curiosity. "Looking after you. Making sure you guys don't do anything suspicious." Said the man. Jimin then thought to himself, "Ugh. Just when my week couldn't get any worse." and then he went back to sleep.

End of chapter 1