6

Yoongi was typing away on his laptop. It was 10:00pm, and he had to get up for school the next day, but he was playing video games. He knew he should stop now and sleep, but he was already addicted to the game. He heard movement outside his room, then knocks on his door. He got up from his seat and opened the door to see Seokjin. 

"Yoongi-ah? Shouldn't you be asleep?" Jin asked. "You were the one that knocked on my door." Yoongi responded. "Yeah, because i came out to get water and I heard you still awake. You should sleep now." Jin replied. Yoongi knew he was right, Yoongi should sleep now. "Yeah, sorry hyung... You're right. I'll sleep now. Night, hyung." Yoongi said. Jin smiled and went back to his room. As soon as Yoongi saw his door close, Yoongi went back to his laptop and continued playing the game. Ah, this boy! 

Yoongi was so addicted, he didn't realise the time. It was 4 in the morning and Yoongi hadn't gotten any sleep at all! Yoongi saw the time. "Shit!" He shouted, then covered his mouth not wanting to accidentally wake Jin up. He turned off his laptop and went to sleep. Of course, because they had to wake up at 6:00 am, Yoongi only got 2 hours of sleep. Which of course, isn't enough. 

~2 Hours later: 6:00 am~ 

Jin got up to get breakfast, he made cereal. He made some for Yoongi too. Yoongi wasn't up yet, so he decided to knock on Yoongi's door. "Yoongi? You awake?" Jin called. No reply. Jin went into his room to find Yoongi wrapped in blankets, snoring quietly. Jin tapped his shoulder. "Huh..? Hyung? What are you doing in my room?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his eyes. "Well, you need to get up now. We have class today, remember?" Jin said. "Come on now, get dressed. I made you breakfast." Jin added, he then left Yoongi's room so Yoongi could get dressed. 

Yoongi got dressed into a white hoodie and black jeans. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and have a really quick shower. He went out to the kitchen, he saw Jin just playing with his phone. "You already ate?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, yours is on the table." Yoongi said. "Ok, thanks." Yoongi thanked Jin for making him breakfast. Yoongi sat down and ate quickly. "We should go now." Said Yoongi after finishing his food. Jin just nodded his head. Both of them left the dorm. Yoongi found his friends by the bench, their usual spot. 

"Hey Yoongi-ah!" Jimin said as he saw Yoongi walk towards him. "Oh, hey guys." Yoongi said, he didn't look too happy with them. "You ok hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, why you being such a grump?" Taehyung added. Yoongi got a little bit annoyed by Taehyung's tone. "Don't talk to me like that Tae." Yoongi said. "And I'm fine." He added. Jungkook looked over and saw Seokjin sat by the tree, just reading. They had another hour till class started, so Jin thought it was the perfect time to just read. "Guys, look over there." Jungkook pointed at Jin. "He's such a loner.." Namjoon chuckled. All of them just mocked him, apart from Yoongi. "He'll never get a lover, he's so weird! I mean, he's cute but he's a freak!" Taehyung laughed. Yoongi got mad at that. He slammed his hands on the table. "Stop it! All of you! Do you know how disgusting you all sound? He's a human!" Yoongi shouted. They looked at him in shock. Did he just defend Seokjin? 

"What the fuck Yoongi?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung looked at Yoongi in the eye. "If you want to defend him, go ahead. But we will ruin your reputation.." Taehyung intimidated Yoongi. Threatened him. Yoongi was mad. After all, how dare he say these things? "He was acting like this yesterday. He did make the right decision yesterday to stay with us, but i told him I wouldn't tell you all. Looks like i lied to him, ha." Jimin said, with a smirk that could kill someone. Yoongi wanted to slap him so badly, but he kept calm. "I suggest you stay with us Yoongi." Namjoon said coldly. "So, are you going to choose the freak? Or us?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi wanted to say Seokjin, but he was terrified of his reputation being destroyed by horrible rumours and secrets being spread about him. He couldn't let that happen. "I... I choose to stay with you guys.. Sorry, i just... i'm stressed and not thinking straight. Sorry, again." Yoongi sighed. This wasn't the option he wanted to choose, not at all. "Good choice." Taehyung said. 

It was getting close to class starting, so all of them went to class. Yoongi had class with Hoseok, so him and Hoseok walked to class when Hoseok bumped into Seokjin as they were walking through the hallway. "Watch where you're going! Freak!" Hoseok shouted at Jin. "Oh, i am so sorry! I didn't see you, i am sorry!" Jin apologised. Hoseok was annoyed. Yoongi didn't know what to do.. So he tried to split it up. "Hoseok, calm down.. It's ok. He apologised, now let's go to class." Yoongi said, as he pulled Hoseok away. "I swear to god i will kill him." Hoseok said as Jin walked away, after apologising again. 

They were in class now. Yoongi was at the back by the window, again. It started to rain. Yoongi was watching the rain when.. "Yoongi! Pay attention!" Shouted the teacher. Yoongi got startled, and the class chuckled and giggled at him. He muttered under his breath and went back to paying attention to the teacher. Class felt like ages... But soon it was over. 

It was lunch time, Yoongi went out to go find his friends, but he saw Seokjin getting bullied by them again. It was physical too, punches, kicks, hits, Yoongi had enough. He didn't care about his reputation anymore, he care about Kim Seokjin. Yoongi ran over there and pushed them all away from Jin. "What the hell Yoongi?"  Shouted Taehyung. "What are you all doing?" Yoongi shouted back. Jin stayed silent, he was just sobbing quietly. Yoongi looked Taehyung in the eye. "Why are you doing this to him? Stop it!" Yoongi yelled. "Well, he deserves it for crashing into me in the hallway!" Hoseok said. "Seriously? He apologised! You can't go beating someone up for that! This is stupid! All of you, F*CK OFF!" Yoongi shouted. They were quiet. "Come on guys, let's go." Namjoon said. They all walked away. 

"Th-thankyou..." Jin sobbed. He couldn't form his words properly. He was bruised again, bleeding. "Are you ok?" Yoongi asked. "I..i'm sorry that I'm weak.. I'm sorry for doing this to you Yoongi..." Jin sobbed. "Huh? No! I am sick of them doing this to you. I don't care that I've lost them. You're my roommate, i want to stay by your side." Yoongi explained. Jin was hurt, weak... He just sobbed. Yoongi held his chin. "I... It hurts seeing you getting beaten up. It hurts seeing you cry. You deserve to be happy, hyung." Yoongi said. He cupped Jin's face with his hands. Their faces were getting closer... and closer. Yoongi leaned in and kissed Seokjin on his bruised, swollen lips. 

"I love you, Kim Seokjin."