Wo Afsana!

The music was on and the khanak of the ghunghroos were attracting him, and he being unaware about the music of the ghunghroos and the dancing feet were dragging him towards them, and he kept on dragging towards the melodious music.

He kept walking in the direction of music and finally found his destination, he found that it was his own room and a girl was dancing on the music, wearing a sunny yellow simple but elegant anarkali suit, a chudidar pajami and tied crossed dupatta from her shoulder to waist.

He kept thinking who was she, but suddenly she turned off the music and turned around which even more loose her pigtail, what if it was already loosened.

"Omkaraji aap?", she questioned while stammering.

At which Om smiled and replied, "Haan Gauri main"

She kept stuttering, "Wo Wo I was just getting bore so...."

"So you thought you should dance, Right?", he asked folding his arms on his chest as he did not want to loose the chance to taunt her.

Gauri became even more nervous and said in a single breath, "Wo nahi karna chahiye tha na I am sorry, wo kya hua I thought you are not in the city so I should....", but he intervene in between, "so you should practice your hobby, hmm"

"Haan!", and saying this Gauri lowered her head and said, "Sorry lekin I promise aage se kabhi dance nahi karungi, after all Oberoi family me koi dance nahi...", but he again interrupted her, "Arey! chup ho ja meri basanti!", and joined his hands with a clap.

"Sorry", she again said.

"For what?"

"Abhi bataya to ke hum katthak....", she again started but he stopped her placing his palm tightly on her mouth which popped her eyes out and he ordered, "chup haan", at which she nodded in affirmation.

He left her mouth and now he started, "Kisne kaha tumse ke is ghar mein koi dance nahi karta, Rudy ko dekha hai poore din mujra karta hai", at which she started laughing.

"Chup", he scold her lightly, "Aur koi agar nahi bhi karta to isse kya hai? Oberoi family mein...", he cut his own words came forward and cupped her cheeks and continued with love, "Oberoi family mein koi apni hobbies se sacrifice nahi karta, Shivaay kitna accha cook karta hai, Annika bhabhi kitne acche aloo poori banati hain, Rudy he is the best in gyming aur tumhara pati...."

But before he could complete she stopped him, "Haan pata hai apni tareef karne ki zaroorat nahi hai"

"Accha, to tum dance kyu nahi karti? maine aaj hi ek katthak competition ka hoarding dekha, Panvel mein. Why don't you try?", he encouraged her and assured her that nobody will be having objection with her dance but still Gauri wanted to get permission from Dadi.

It was the D day when the final day for Gauri's presentation was. Dadi was the most excited for the Gauri's dance performance. While taking performance she scolded Om a lot about not knowing his wife's favourite hobby and not let her living with it, which was not true. Shivaay and Rudy encouraged her for the competition and Annika and Bhavya helped her to select the song and steps. She was nervous yet excited because her family was with her. 

The performance was going on and Oberoi's were seating on the audience seats when suddenly Om's phone buzzed at which Dadi reacted, "Khoteya! ek to meri bahu ka competition hai aur tu yaha bhi phone le aaya", and twitched her lips.

He left the audience space and picked the call up, when he was done he again was in the track to the audience row, when someone called from back, "Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi?"

At which he immediately turned back and found the girl who was a part of his life somehow nine months back of his life, and who was the first one to impressed him with her dancing talent.

"Ishana Patel remember?", she introduced herself.

I gave a sarcastic look and replied,"huh! How can i forget you"

"Everyone makes mistake, so I did", she confessed.

And the same time they heard the clap sound, which means the performance was over.

Finally after one by one the winner was announced and when it came to the winner who won the whole competition. The first prize was going to announced when the announcer announced, "And the first prize goes to Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi"

Everyone cheered for Gauri and Om hugged her tightly.

###

Om was congratulating his wife again in corner of the auditorioum when she said, "aapko pata hai humari jeet mein sabse bada hath kiska hai?"

"tumhari mehnat ka", he replied back.

"wo to hai hi par uske allawa", she puzzled.

"mera"

"shutup"

"accha ok tell me"

"humari family aur humari choreographer-cum-friend ka"

"ab ye kaun hai", he asked curiously.

"Jo bhi hum aapko shuruat se unse milana chahte the"

"really he might be very especial then"

"not he, she"

"oops sorry kaun hai"

Gauri called, "Ishu please come here na I wanna let you meet my husband"

When Ishu turned Om was bewildered, she was Ishaana, the Ishana to whom he hated the most, because she has talked about the facts of kalyani mill with which they were not aware.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi", she forwarded her hand to join with his.

But this time he was afraid that she might not open the cards of past.

"I am Ishana, at least we can join hands", she taunted.

"Yeah!", i sheepishly replied.

But the same time a lady came and asked for Gauri's picture with her. So she left.

"Oh so you are back to take revenge", he asked.

"What is revenge omkara? If i had to take revenge then i would have taken much more before", she snapped back perfectly.

She took a deep breath, "revenge kuch nahi deta pyaar deta hai"

"To islie wapas aayi ho", he asked immediately.

"Haan", she too retorted back.

"Mujhe gauri se bahut pyaar mila jaise Mere di mujhse karti thi", she said with tears in eyes.

He asked without any idea, "to fir mujhse kya chahti ho"

"Nothing. Humara milna ittefaq tha"

"I do not believe you"

"As you wish"

"Gauri se door raho"

"I am. She is coming close to me like a friend"

"Duniya mein sab galat nahi hote Omkara, acchai dhundhni padti hai aur 9 mahine to bahut piche chod diye maine", she spilled in a single breath and was about to leave the audi.

"Ek baat poochu", i asked obliviously.

She nodded her head.

"Kya tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar kia tha", he grab all his strength to ask.

"Wo afsana jise anjam tak pahuchana na ho asaan use ek khubsurat mod dekar beech mein chod dena hi accha", and she left like a fog.

Gauri came back again and we both hugged each other tightly.

Ishana came back for a moment but taught me that we should hold our love not make it wo afsana!