Embarrassing Encounter

Rubbing your eye miserably you sighed while walking down the hall. “I can't believe I'm allergic to ink.” You grumbled turning to Triton when he slithered out from under your robes happily.

“Hey I know what ssshould make you feel better. Why don't we go outssside to rough houssse?” He asked making you smile a bit.

Gently petting his head. “Sure, I haven't changed in a long while. Maybe it'll help cheer me up.” You chirped starting to run through the halls. Getting outside you kept close to the wall, and looked around to see if the close was clear.

Grinning you gently put Triton down so you could morph. Willing yourself to change, you felt your body growing smaller and begin to grow fluffy fur as your ears grew longer. Until you were a black and gray lop eared bunny.

Stretching you rolled into your back happily. “Oh I've missed this!” You squeaked turning to look at Triton but hopped out of the way when the said snake suddenly lunged out at you.

Giggling after about ten minutes you hopped back and forth, to and away from the red bellied snake trying to annoy him. “Ssstay ssstill already!” Triton hissed diving for you again. Twitching your nose at him. “No way! You'll catch me if I stay still!” You grinned hopping away from him.

Running through the grass you squealed when Triton suddenly caught you. Tripping over one of your long ears you tumbled down a short hill making Triton coil and wrap around you more.

Getting to you bottom of the hill you laughed happily as Triton bared his fangs at you. “Ha! Finally caught you (First/Name)!” He hissed rearing his head up to playfully bite you. When he was suddenly hit with a spell, sending him flying back a few feet.

“Triton! Oh my lord are you ok?!” You squeaked turning to your pet worriedly. Shaking his head to get rid of the dizziness. “Yeah I'm fine. Jussst dizzy.” He murmured when you were suddenly picked up.

“Draco, why'd you just save that rabbit?” Crabbe asked watching as the said blond cradled you close to his chest. “Shut up Crabbe I just felt like it, now you and Goyle get me something from the kitchen to snack on.” Draco growled walking back into the castle.

Completely frozen in his arms you felt your face grow hot when Draco started to lightly scratch your neck as he glanced at you. “Your surprisingly soft, aren't you?” He asked looking down at you as your nose twitched not stop.

Watching as Draco carried you down to the dungeons. You blinked when he stopped in front of a long bare stone wall. Looking up at Draco questioningly when he said “Lingua Serpentis.” Making the wall split and change into an attached doorway before walking in.

Glancing around the Slytherin common room, you saw that it was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceilings. Looking from the emerald greenish lamps to the crackling fireplace, you thought to yourself. “Wow, it's actually not as bad as a thought.”

Jumping out of your thoughts when Draco sudden sat down, you squeaked when he flipped you onto your back. “I wonder if you're a boy or a girl? ...Judging from the lack of balls your a girl, huh?” He muttered making your heart jump and face burn under your fur.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohmygohmygodoygod! I'm so embarrassed!” You thought thrashing around on Draco's lap to get onto your back when Malfoy grabbed your leg. “Hey this patch of fur looks like a snack! With your coloring your and this cool patch of fur your a perfect Slytherin pet!”

Draco said holding you up when both Crabbe and Goyle walked into the room. “Hey Draco we got you a couple cakes!” Goyle said holding up a plate. “Yeah and I brought a couple fruits for the rabbit too.” Crabbe added watching as Draco quickly and roughly tossed you onto the cushion next to him embarrassedly at behind caught.

Grunting as you landed you where about to bolt when Crabbe offered you a strawberry. “Aw you could have hurt it.” He said lightly patting your head. “She's a her. And I'm naming her Shadow.” Malfoy said reaching over to pull you closer to lay by his lap.

“Oooh man why did this have to happen!? How I'm I going to get out of here?” You thought letting your nose twitch worriedly while Draco started lightly petting you just as Fint and the other quidditch pallets walked in.

“Hey Draco! Get changed into your quidditch gear, Professor Snape gave us permission to use the field out from under the Gryffindors to train you!” Flint yelled holding up a rolled piece of parchment.

Getting up with a smirk, “Great, lets give these new brooms of ours a chance to fly.” Draco said turning to go to the boys dormitory with his goons separating to do their own thing, now that Draco want going to order them by around.

Finding this a good a chance as any, you quietly hopped off of the couch. Hopping out of the room you froze whenever someone walked past hoping they wouldn't pick you up before committing on with your escape. Getting back outside, you sprinted to a secluded spot under a thicket of evergreens to morph back into your human form.

Pacing back and forth embarrassedly you gripped your hair feeling that your cheeks were on fire. “I can't believe that happened! I just...Oh my god I'm going to die of embarrassment the next time I see Draco!”

You yelled crouching down to hide in your knees when you heard a twig snap. “There you are (First/Name)! I heard from Hannah and Susan that you got hurt in DADA! Are you alright?” Cedric asked moving branches out of the way so he could get to you.

Letting him help you out of your hiding spot. “Yeah I'm fine! Lockhart let pixies lose in the classroom and I got splashed in the eyes with my ink. You don't have to worry Madam Pomfrey helped me get the ink out and used a spell to make sure I didn't get a rash.”

You explained watching Cedric sigh a bit in relief as the two of you walked back to the courtyard. “Well that's good you didn't get to hurt. But why where you hiding in the thicket?” He asked making you chuckle nervously when you noticed Harry and Hermione helping Ron out to Hagrid's hut.

Instantly getting worried for your friend you started rushing after. “I'll tell you later. I need to go see what's wrong with Ron.” You said running after your friends making the older teen shake his head.