¤1¤

-*Sigh* Forgive me... I'm a sucker for A.U and Crossovers. Aaaand I still can't write to save my life :')

×°×

"Red Robin. Report back to the cave now!"

Bruce leans forward in his seat with a frown on his face. But not his usual frown, a worried frown. All because of a small object on his desk. 

How did he even find something that even he couldn't figure out? 

It was all during the nightly patrol with Damian when this... Thing fell from above. And it's constantly giving off mechanical noises, like a beep or wiring. Like its working, making something. Damian had immediately suggested for it to be destroyed but it all was for nothing. Not even a scratch could be seen on the smooth white of the device.

The roar of a motorcycle can be heard as the cave doors close again. "It sounds urgent Bruce... What's wrong?" Tim takes off his helmet and places it on the parked vehicle before walking over to the man and his son.

"This." Bruce turns around, placing the device in Tim's hand. "We found this but I need you to scan it." He didn't want to admit it but having Tim here makes Bruce feel like they'll figure it out. Tim always does.

The young man pulls back his mask to better study the device in his hand, turning it over a couple of times. "Its vibrating... And there's something written on the side? Cy-" "CyberLife, yes. I saw that too. Sounds like a company right?" Bruce leans back, frowning. "But guess... I looked that name up in every data base we have. Always comes back with no results."

"Bruce? Did you also see that button on the side?" Tim hands it back and accidentally presses the button, making the device glow up in blue. (Whoops how cliche)

He drops it in shock and they watch as it flashes brighter and brighter until it's hard to look into the light. But as suddenly as it has come, the light disappears, leaving the device burnt to crisp and an old man kneeling by it. He coughs a couple of times before looking up at the three surprised heroes. "Who the fùck are you?" Damian quickly comes out of his shocked way and pulls his sword. A smack his heard as Bruce hits Damian over the head. "Not in my house."

The man pats away some dirt from his jacket and slowly stands up. Either to annoy the hell out of Damian or really just because of his age. You never know... "Who the fùck are you clowns?" Like he didn't hear Damian asking the same before.

(I asked you first. I ASKED YOU SECOND! SORRY)

Tim glances over to Bruce, looking for any reaction, but this is Batman. Reactions are internal and never shown. A minute passes with no word being said before Bruce straightens. "I'm Batman and this Red Robin and Robin. I-" "How did you find us? The cave?" Damian threats the man with his sword, creeping forward. Bruce frownes, holding out a hand to stop Damian's attack.

Huffing, the man shakes his head at the boy. "I'm assuming this little shit here is your son? Better hold him back or this will get very unpleasant." He crosses his arms infront of his chest and looks down at the sidekick, who is practically boiling with anger. "I have no damn clue how I got here little man, just to answer your annoying question."

"Lets start with something easier then. What's your name?" Tim slowly comes forward with a lowered staff.

The old man frowns with a look of disgust as he looks their costumes up and down again.

"Lieutenant Hank Anderson. But you guys better have a solution for this shit..."