pChapter 1

A new day, a new school.

It's all new, but I'm happy and exited. I know right how can someone be exited about a new school. I'll tell you why, for 11 years I have been under the hold of my step dad and now I'm free, I'm aloud to be me and not the perfect girl he whipped me into.

Some say it takes a long time for people to change, but for me 1/2 a year was enough, I went from the girl that sat straight and tall and was always quiet as he used to say, little girls are meant to been seen and not heard.

I hated that and now I'm walking to school in my black studded combat heals, red spider web stockings with my short black layered silk skirt and to top it off I wore a red crop top that had a black cat with wide eyes, my belly button was uncovered showing my blue gem piercing that was through it. My Black & red hair was out and as it was layered I was able to get the ends to spike and i had on light makeup, well I had mascara on giving my eyes an innocent look and I also had a thin layer of eye liner on the bottom and on the top I gave my eyes a winged look, my lips were lightly shaded a purple and blue to give the look that I was cold and my lip piercing that was black stood out.

That was me, but a few more piercings I had in my left ear the top part pierced 4 times and 3 in the bottom, in my right ear I had 3 in the bottom as well but that was all in my ear, i had my right side of my nose pierced with a little gem but my favourite was my tongue piercing that was a round dark grey ball it was fun to roll my tongue over and play with it as well as play with my lip ring.

I was what people called a goth, but I didn't care, what would they know. I was at the school gates and the front office sat in front of me and I walked through the front doors, I heard a gasp and one of the ladies at the desk who must had gasped looked at me in horror, she quickly masked it but she couldn't stop looking at me as if I was an alien.

Another office lady came around smiling at me and I liked her, " hello, you must be Alexandra  Touchwood" the lady came handed me my timetable and pointed me towards a door and went to push me to the door but I steeped forward so her hand wouldn't touch me.

I pushed open the door and walked into what seemed like a waiting room, there was some students there and they all turned to look at me before they looked away.

All but one girl, she gave me a smug look and she turned her noise up at me and flipped her brown hair over her shoulder.

I hated her and went and sat across from her so if she looked at me I could glare and smile her down. I love doing that to people, I can literally smell their fear, and it also feeds my hunger.

She looked up at me and one of the office lady's called out her name, ' Annabelle ', I smiled at her and I knew my smile didn't meet my eyes, my black coloured eyes. She huffed and walked off with her noise in the air and hips swinging.

Three words, Posh fucked-up slut. Yep I hated her, I'm very good at reading people and I am able to tell a bitch or back stabber from a friend. So what if I'm judge mental but you can't blame me I hate most humans.

'Alexandra ' my name was called and I was glad they didn't say my last name, I got up and swung my dark metallic blue bag over one shoulder and walked up to the office lady.

She tried to smile but it didn't reach her tired eyes, I felt pity for her and put a nice smile on my face. She pointed to a girl that looked like she was about to go crazy and run all over the place as she jumped from one foot to the other.

' Roxanne' the lady called out and her head popped up and she bounded over with a large smile on her face, Roxanne pulled me down a hall and out the door. She stopped and I pulled my wrist out of her grip. ' I'm Roxanne and I'll show you around and can be your friend or whatever until you find a group or if you stick with me, so that was the office and this is were we have maths and music and art" she continued to lead me around showing me around  and by the end I had a clue were I was.

" This is were we are in the mornings and later you might see where we sit for recess and lunch' she pulled me to some seats and I was surrounded by some girls. 'Guys guys calm down this here is' she stopped and looked at me, 'Alex' i spoke up and looked around, ' I'm Abby, Georgia, Molly, Aisha, Bridget, Ruby 'and I even heard 'H'. I nodded my head and softly waved.

My day consisted of names, rooms and boredom.