Hell's Kitchen

Author's Note: I'm sorry guys if you didn't like this chapter at all. I was looking for ideas on where to start and this was stuck in my head and I just have to write it. Also I almost forgot to tell you guys in this story you're going to see a bunch of easter eggs and references in chapters I post.

Anyways onto the story!

Hell's Kitchen, New York, a place where it all started for one particular ex-cop. That ex-cop is none other than Max Payne. A man with a highest mobster body count from 2001 and 2003. Now including the 2012 incident when Max was in São Paulo, Brazil. In 2013, a year after his experience, Max heard the news that the Drug Lord Anthony DeMarco had passed away from a stroke. Probably due to the fact he was hellbent on taking his anger out on anybody who gets under his skin for I killed his asshole of a son, and placing the bounty on my head. Max thought when he returned to the United States to live in New York to start over once again with a bounty no longer planted on his head. Only this time he moved on from hating himself for the death of his loved ones and allies. No longer addicted to booze and painkillers..., well most of the time he'll drink a bottle or two, and be popping painkillers less often. The huge belly he used to have is gone since Max has been taking his morning jogs in the city.

Living in Hell's Kitchen for the past five years has been one Hell of a bad drug trip when it all started in 2015. Crime activity has increased and the NYPD had been no help of protecting the city. But who was I to say? I didn't do anything either, and I wasn't going to be the avneger again. I gave the whole vigilante life up since I left São Paulo, Brazil. Then all the sudden someone came along that looks like if came straight off from a graphic novel. The media calls him the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. Very clever, funny as Hell. Ha ha ha. Yes that is a fake laugh you jerk. The vigilante was actually protecting this sorry city. He was able to take down the mastermind behind all the crime activities; not to mentioned the bombings. A behemouth of a man for his size, 'Wilson Fisk,' whose calling himself the 'Kingpin.' After his arrest, everyone in the city praised the vigilante as a guardian. The press decided to give him a proper name "DareDevil."

A year later, someone has been murdering mobsters, bike gangs, or anyone who is a scum. And no it is not me that I murdered these fools. DareDevil was able to apprehend this killer vigilante and him over to the authorities. 

The man was revealed to be an ex-marine Frank Castle. The press gave him a codename, and it suits him well, the "Punisher." Castle and I have a lot of common...well actually Castle's basically just like me. Castle's family were murdered, and that sets him off by getting his revenge by murdering mobsters to find any intel on who was responsible for the muders of his loved ones. A memory replayed in my head when I had nothing to lose, and got my revenge back in 2001.

After his arrest, a few days later I heard that he escaped from prison. Not long after he died in a boat explosion, by the docks. A part of me wishes that I hope he survived that blast., and my reason being is that the muderers of his loved ones is still out their sucking air.

When 2017 came by DareDevil mysteriously dissapeared and no one had seen him since. Castle returned from the dead, and the FBI pursuing him ever since. I had a sense of Déjà vu when I was put into a situation like that before. Long story short, the FBI ended their search party and Castle somewhat got his revenge.

Now it's Summer 2018, and nothing too big is happening right now. Only small crimes were committed at this moment, nothing too major. I was relieved that crime rate decreased and the NYPD are doing their jobs llike they were supposed to in the first place. I can finally relax now that crime isn't too serious right now. 

Everything is going so well, unfortuantely good things never lasts very long. Or in this case, fate decided to fuck my life again. As if it enjoyed putting me into situations I shoundn't be involved that could get me killed. It Started when today was my last stay on Earth.