~ Ignorance ~

The clock hit 3 am, Stray Kids are having a concert in a little less than a week. The nerves were really getting to them. They kept wondering what would happen if they messed up, some are still lacking in some areas.

Minho was worried about his rap, he wasn't originally going to be a rapper but JYP practically made him rap because he doesn't appreciate the boy's beautiful vocals.

Hyunjin was still kind of anxious about his pronounciation while rapping since he had gotton a lot of criticism on it, he tried to improve as much as possible for the upcoming concert.

And at last the most anxious one of them all, Jisung was getting frustrated at himself for not being able to do some of the dance moves correctly. He's actually a pretty good dancer but their choreohraphy keeps getting harder and harder, the boy can't keep up anymore.

All nine of them are still practicing for their concert, everyone working on improving their own individual flaws. Chan gathered everyone together and decided to go over and practice 'Yayaya' one more time before they left to their dorm.

Chan observed everyone as he watched the members carefully, he didn't look all too satified with it. Scratching the back of his head in annoyance he let out a sigh. "Jisung-ah. Just what are you doing?"

Jisung felt like he was just stabbed through the heart. This is the only choreo he's having a hard time with and it's driving him crazy.  "You've improved but.. Aishh! I'll need you to practice some more." Chan said, feeling sorry for the younger but doing what he thinks is best.
Jisung made a slight bow and nodded. "Yes."

While everyone was leaving, with the leader's permission ofcourse, Chan turned and looked at Minho, "Also... Minho, I'll need you to stay here as well. Your rap isn't improving that much and since you're a main dancer and Jisung's a main rapper I thought you two could learn from each other."

The leader of the group is usually the most playfull one but when it comes to work he's as serious as a leader should be and won't hesitate on being harsh with the members.

"Yes, ofcourse." Was all that came out of Minho's mouth. He can't believe that his rapping still hasn't improved, he worked his ass of when he got eliminated.. and it payed off, but now he's just back at square one.

Chan was actually anxious himself. He paired up the two members, who just can't seem to get along that well anymore, to help each other. He honestly has no idea why the two never talk anymore, they have so much in common.

"I know you two don't see eye to eye for some reason, but also see this as an opportunity to start talking again." Chan said, remembering those days when the two were actually close friends. He has no clue what drove them apart, they used to be so tight.

[Flashback; 3 weeks ago]

Until that one evening when all of them played truth or dare, that was one crazy evening. Minho, Woojin, Changbin and Chan were slightly drunk while playing the game.

"Dare" Minho said, up for any challenge. The younger ones didn't think it would be a good idea for him to do a dare when he's drunk but they didn't stop him either.

It was Chan's turn to give him a challenge, "I dare you to... kiss Jisung-ah on the cheek."

All of them were startled, especially the Maknae line. Honestly.. what to do with their hyungs.

Minho confronted Chan. "I'll even kiss him on the lips if you'd want me to."

Chan raised his eyebrows and gave Minho that 'do it if you dare' look.