Wedding •Jack Johnson•

Wedding Pictures

Her makeup

Her Ring

I smiled at myself in the mirror, in my wedding dress

Today was the day, the day I become Mrs. (Y/N ) Johnson.

My best friend, Bree, was the maid of honor. My other two friends, Tori and Emily was the bridesmaids.

Jack Gilinsky was Jack's beat man and Nate and Sammy was his groomsmen.

"It's time, (Y/N)" my mom came into the room and took a look at my dress.

"Honey, your so beautiful" she smiled at me and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged her back and I met my dad at the double doors, which led outside where the wedding will be held.

I looked up at my dad and I seen a tear roll down his cheek. "My baby" he smiled.

The music started playing and the doors open.

Jack was standing at the front in his red/maroon tux. Wow he looks sexy.

Jack G and the boys stood to the side and Bree and the girls stood on my side.

My best friend gave me a thumbs up, that girl!

Jack was crying, awh my baby.

Once my dad handed me over to Jack he whispered in my ear. "You look so gorgeous baby, I can't wait till tonight" he winked at me and I blushed.

Fast forward

"I do"

"I do"

He kissed me and everyone cheered.

Receptionist

I was slow dancing in the arms of my husband.

"I love you, baby" he whispered in my left ear.

"I love you too,babe"

I can't wait till we go on our honeymoon

—————

I might make a honeymoon part to this 🤷‍♀️🤔

What y'all think??

Also it's not as good as I wanted it to be and also my phone is almost dead!!😭

Picture of Jack in the media slot!!