Messed Up

"Bradley." I whispered.

"What?" Ashley said but I jumped up.

"Yeah John what?" Bradley said.

"Bradley listen."

"No you just said that you loved her more."

"But I don't bradley."

"What!" Ashley yelled.

"Ok I do Ashley I love you more."

"John!" Bradley yelled.

"Bradley you know I love you more."

"What!" They both yelled.

"Shut up! Both of you stop!" I yelled and they both just stared at me. "I have a problem and that's why I'm taking y'all on this trip. I love both of you, but I wanna see which one of you loves me more. Please though don't sugar coat this whole thing and act like someone your not because I'm gonna find out at some point, just be yourselves. Now could both of you just leave." I said and they both shook their heads and walked out. "Brad." I said walking out. "You dropped your keys."

"Oh yeah." He said and he grabbed them from me.

"Call me." I whispered to him.
......
I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey John can we talk." Bradley said.

"Yeah what's up."

"I thought you loved me."

"Oh Bradley never think for a minute I don't, I love you but it's just I love both of y'all."

"John I know this might be cheating but before the trip begins I just wanna say that I love you."

"I love you to Bradley." I said and we both ended up hanging up. I called Ashley.

"Hey John." She said.

"Hey Ashley I'm sorry."

"No I know it's fine, but before all of this craziness starts I just wanna let you know that I love you."

I bit my lip cause I knew they both loved me, Why is my life like this. "I love you to Ashley."

"I love you John." She said and we both hung up.
......
I woke up at 6 and I had gotten no sleep but I got out of bed and I got ready. I grabbed my stuff and drove over to Bradley's house. I knocked on the door and he answered with no shirt on.

"Sorry I know it's early."

"No it's fine come on in." He said and he let me in.

"You excited?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Why not?"

"Because the whole time we're just gonna be fighting over you and your gonna hate it."

"Bradley please just have a good time don't put me first."

"Oh but John I always put you first for the last 6 years I've put you first."

"I know but just have fun don't worry about it, if you truly love me you won't have to try at all to show me."

"Ok." He said and he sat down on his sofa.

"All this is really weird to me."

"Yeah it's weird to me to." He said. I sat down beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He smiled at me.

"The other night, I was gonna say that your eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky."

"What?" He said.