Prolouge

Annie jolted up, and gasped. It was another one of those zombie like nightmares only this time it felt more...real. She quickly put on her slippers and walked to her bathroom to wash her face.

Once she walked back into her room she glanced at her alarm clock it read 6:31am. That was weird her mom normally came in to wake up her, and her little sister Christina around 5:30am.

Annie quickly walked to her sisters side of the room, and gently woke her up.  "Time to wake up sleepy head..."

Christina yawned and stared at her sleeply. "Where's mama..?"

"I don't know..just go get dressed and we will walk downstairs to go look for her okay..?"

Christina nodded and walked to her dresser to go pick out an outfit.

All of a sudden a loud growl came from the other side of the door.

"W-what was that...?"asked Christina nervously.

Annie shrugged it off. "Probably Mark just messing around with us..go change.."

Christina quickly grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind herself.

Another loud growl came from behind the door than long scraps. "Mark could you please leave us alone?"

There was a long pause than hard beatings against the door. Annie ran to her bed frightened on what had just happened. The beatings continued..cracks began to appear on the door.

Without thinking Annie ran to the other side of the room and grabbed her sisters softball bat. Soon enough the bedroom door fell down and a grousome zombie like creature appeared in the doorway.

Annie gasped afraid of what might happen next. She quickly swung at the creature but..it was too strong. It pushed her body against the wall, and tried biting her. Annie literally kicked the creature in it's guts. She then tried hitting the creature with the bat but failed. She kept swinging the bat she had missed a couple of more hits luckly on her fourth try she was able to hit it right in the head. The creature fell to the ground while Annie continued hitting it.

Blood splattered all over her face and onto the gray walls.

Christina looked at her confused. "Sissy..why did you kill mama...?"

___________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the Prolouge..? It was/is super fun being able to finally post. School has been causing me to struggle..with all of these new routines and what not! Im super glad to have this book finally published!!

Don't forget to vote, share, add to your library, and follow my account so you can check out some of my other books ♥♥