Chapter One: Rough Start

Annie's Pov~

I stared down at the walker. It did kind of look like mom. The way its eyes were slanted, and the short hair. But this creature had dark blood shot eyes, five teeth in different places, and the smell..oh the smell was just plain terrible.

I stood up and walked over to my sister..but she took a couple steps away from me. She stared at me with so much hatred.

I just couldn't bare that feeling of someone I loved so dearly..too hate me so much. "Please just let me explain..I had too kill her she was not a human--"

She cut me off. "All my life has been about you..and the only person that showed me respect was mom..and now she's gone...."

Tears began to fill my eyes. She was right dad favored me alot, and barely cared to notice her. And mom was always there for her...

Banging was coming from downstairs. I walked over to the window and sure enough three walkers were surrounding our home.

"Look we have to go to the garage and leave..."

She just stared at me blankly.

"I don't know if you remember this but you know that movie we watched about the zombie apocolyspe with Brad Pitt in it...?"

She nodded. "Yeah...what about it..?"

"Well..we apparently have one of those zombie apcolyspe as well..."

Christina looked at her confused. "Oh really..."

I nodded. "If you don't believe me..go look through the window."

Christina walked to the window and gasped. I walked behind her and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry...."

Christina sighed and hugged me tightly. "We should probably leave..now..."

I nodded and quickly ran to my closet. I grabbed my black hoodie, and gray backpack. I began to pack up some things that I had.

Christina made a list of all the other things we would need.

List of Supplies~
*First Aid Kit
* Water
* Canned Foods and Can Opener
* Sleeping Bags
* Weapons
* Cell Phones

I sighed tiredly. "You ready to go..?" She nodded.

We walked downstairs with our hoodies, and backpacks. She went into the bathroom to get the first aid kit, and I went into dads office to grab his arrow, Pistol, daggers, and butcher knifes.

Once I put the daggers and butcher knife in my backpack. I went back upstairs to grab the bat. But instead of seeing my moms dead body..there was just a pile of ashes. I quickly grabbed the bat and left the room.

I met up with Christina and gave her the pistol. "Only use it whenever you feel the most absolute need too..."

She nodded. "Okay." She grabbed the pistol along with the amo.

We walked into the garage and put everything in the backseat. "Okay I'm going to go open the garage door..I need you to get in the car and start the engine."

Christina nodded and got into the car and started the engine.

I opened the garage door and ran to the car. I buckled up and drove away. We were able to make it through most of the walkers. But I can tell you this..It's going to be a long night.