Cpt 16- Yoongi and Y/N (jealous+fluff)

A/N POV

It's been awhile since Y/N and Jin been getting a little to close lately. With Jin Getting all of the attention, the other members still think their little hybrid is a virgin but not anymore. Yoongi started to get suspicious because of all the  little spanks and how close Jin would get with Y/N all the time now. He asked the members and they didn't know so of course when he asked Jin. However, he would say it's his business which made it more obvious. So he knew he had to ask her himself.

Yoongi POV

I so sick of the secrets between them and they spend to much time together. I mean why wasn't he open like the rest are. I think he wants her all to himself because once everyone finds out someone had sex with her everyone is gonna want a turn. I guess I feel left out and a bit jealous. I like the way she where my chain on her neck without me asking and jin would get jealous. I lay in bed thinking about everything. I need to ask her myself she can't lie to me I thought.

"Y/N come here! I shouted. Good thing I left my door open for a reason because I wasn't gonna get up I was so comfy. Suddenly I see this little kitten peak her head in the doorway.

"Come to cuddle with me," I said patting my chest for her to come. She starts to run to the end of the bed I notice she was having trouble getting up where I was so I picked her up and put her on my chest.

"Your fur is black today?" I said surprised usually she writes bright colors.

"Why?" I asked. She turns back to human form and lay her head on my chest as her arms wrapped around my body.

"Why you were black I wanted to wear it too!" She said having her nose touch my chest. I can feel her sniffing me which I thought was adorable.

"Wait is that my shirt? I didn't buy you any black." I said.

"Yes!" She said giggling.

"Your a sneaky girl aren't you?" I said teasing her. I got up and shut the door.

"Can I cuddle daddy?" She said suddenly. I couldn't believe what I just heard did she call me daddy I thought?

"Don't call me daddy yet ok? I want to be Yoongi right now." I said laying back into my spot cuddling her.

"Okay." She said getting comfortable.
"I need to ask you a question," I said.

"Yes." She said now looking up at me.

"Did you have sex with Jin?" I asked. Suddenly her face looked nervous.

"Are you mad?" She asked. Then I realized I made myself sound upset and I just blurted it out loud without thinking about her feelings.

"No no! I'm sorry I'm just asking I need to know if my kitten is a virgin. I have a right to know." I said more calmly to make her feel comfortable to talk to me.

"We did do it." She said. I lay my head back down with a sigh.

"Was I not suppose to yet? I couldn't help myself, I felt really full, as a hybrid I need to release it and I don't remember that night after the little party we had- " She kept trying to explain herself but I already knew what happened and got a clear idea.

"Little thing it's ok! I know and I'm not mad I just wanted to make sure and jin Hyung been trying to keep it secret. I think he wants you all to himself." I said looking at her while I lay down.

"Are you jealous?" She said in a teasing way.

"No I'm not jealous the rule was not to get jealous. I don't need to be I know your mine too." I said grabbing her. I had her sit on my waist while I lay down.

"You're cute when your all pouty." She said making our noses touch.

"Thank you for being honest," I said giving her a kiss.  Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"It's Hobi." She as her nose wiggled.

"Its okay, I want this time with you," I said kissing her again.

"Do you want to do it now?" She said as her little ears twitched.

"No, I want our moment to be just right. I don't want to rush it." I said bringing her closer so I can cuddle her.

"Love you." She said suddenly as she closed her eyes.

"Love you to little thing." I said. I kept thinking how to tell the other members, I know we made a deal about privacy but I think if we are all her owners we have a right to know. I started to doze off and relax not worrying about this whole situation.

***

A/N POV

Yoongi and Y/N relaxed the whole day not disturbed by anyone. Yoongi loved the day before tomorrow came for practice and there upcoming concept practice dance.

————————————————————
Hiii! OMGOSH IM BACK!!! and I will be writing more hybrid stories!!!! Love you 💕 I'm kinda rusty but please give me a few chapters to get back into it again!!