Saving the hangout

Cray walked away for a  bit then came back looking down at his phone, "Alright they're here to pick us up, I explained the situation, and my mom won't kill us, tsk.." Cray laughed, I felt relief in seeing him smile, I'm glad he's okay and my idiocy didn't kill the mood, I feel like I came into this group just to be a bother, I'm so used to being an annoyance to people, Or well that's what I was told all my life, that I would be a.. "Bother", but these people have taken me in, I feel so much love for these people and I just met them like a week ago..

 Wow, Kayla's phone started ringing. "Hello? OH NAOMI!!" She squealed.. The whole group started laughing at Kayla, Naomi was put on speaker and we all explained the whole situation. "Oh my gosh You guys actually got yourselves in a fight??, Sounds like my boys!" Naomi laughed.. "well I have to go! So I'll see you all at school! Byyee!" Naomi Hung up before we could say anything, We all just kinda looked at each other and laughed it off, Cray eventually got a phone call from his brother meaning it was time for us to come outside.. so we did. We saw the car which we all huddled towards, Cray opened the door for us like he did before, just that this time he gave Kayla the front seat, He sat next to me, sitting closely. I didn't pay much attention to it, but I definitely noticed it, for the whole ride I couldn't help but stare at Cray's eye. I felt so guilty.. He got hit and even cried for me, darn I shouldn't have reacted like that.. maybe they wouldn't have gone out there to fight these dudes.. this Isn't right.. I catch myself staring at Cray for a bit too long, I looked down and just held my thoughts hoping I wouldn't start crying.

We finally arrived to Cray's house, I walked out of the car waiting for Cray or any one else really to take the lead. Cray's brother Elijah went in first, so I just followed from behind, He opened the door, letting all of us walk in I stared in awe over the walls around us, It was a really big house.. Its very nicely decorated.. Cray tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to a hall way, he pushed me through lightly, eventually leading me to his room, the others, Following behind us, I looked around the room and spotted the TV, I turned around to see Arch rubbing his hands together like a fly hunching over saying "Ready for some.. SCARY MOVIES?!" Everyone cheered laughing, I cheered along.

We started to go through a bunch of movies on Netflix, I didn't really question how this app worked.. but It was definitely interesting.. we finally chose "Scream". We all were just screeching and hiding behind each other, the only person who barely reacted was Kayla, instead she enjoyed watching our reactions to the film.. it was amazing. No joke.. The hang out was saved.. at least it didn't get worse because of me..