3.

Hyejoo placed a hand on her chest, taking deep breaths as she slowly pushed the door that leads to the rooftop where her friends are waiting for her. The pain that was pounding against her chest hasn't ceased for a little bit, it made her frustrated for she can't show them that she's hurt.

As soon as the door opened, she was met with unamused gazes. She closed the door behind her and bowed her head. "I'm sorry, i'm late again." She apologized, Hyejoo couldn't bring her head up out of embarassment. "It's alright. We weren't waiting that long. We're aware of what happened down there." Came Jiwoo's voice, though it wasn't like her usual cheery tone.

Hyejoo slowly nodded, yet she still kept her head down. "What do we need to talk about anyways? Is it that important that we have to talk here?" Hyejoo asked, finally looking up to see the serious look on their faces. It made her heart race, in a bad way. "I don't want to beat around the bush, Hyejoo." Said Sooyoung, "we're sick of acting fake whenever you're around." Hyejoo clutched her chest, a bullet was released once again, she concealed her pained expression and acted confused, "w-what do you mean?" She muttered, eyeing the smirk that was forming on Sooyoung's face. "We're just forced to befriend you cause we thought we would get a good reputation." Jiwoo continued, "turns it just got worse. Our efforts of being 'friendly' are just put to waste." Jiwoo sneered, emphasizing the word friendly.

Tears we're starting to pool around Hyejoo's eyes, she thought they were different. But they're just the same. She turned to look at Chaewon, the one she trusts the most. Chaewon kept silent during the whole exchange, Hyejoo hoped Chaewon would defend her, like she always does. Hyejoo hoped she will protect her from being shot. But it was the other way around for a menacing smile graced her lips. "In other words, you're just a worthless piece of shit that nobody Iikes." Chaewon spat, and there, Hyejoo's tears cascaded down her cheeks. She knelt down as sobs comes out of her mouth. The pain was truly unbearable for her. What Jiwoo and Sooyoung said was nothing compared to the impact Chaewon gave her.

"It feels really nice to finally convey what you really feel! Am i right?" Sooyoung emitted a mocking laugh as she stared at Hyejoo. Jiwoo and Chaewon gave their share of laughters, agreeing to what Sooyoung said. "Let's go, i don't wamt to stay any longer here." Jiwoo spat, venom lacing in her tone. "See you never bitch." They shot one last glare at Hyejoo before finally leaving. Hyejoo was left crying on her own, she felt stupid that she fell for their lies.

"What did i do to deserve this?"