01

6:00 am. Today is the day I go back to Mystic Falls after about 30 years. I leave at 9:00 I have 3 hours to convince Elijah to come with me. The only reason he won't is that he doesn't want to see his brother. Nicklaus. I changed into my clothes(pic above) I went downstairs Elijah was already up "Hello Gabby" he said as I walked into the kitchen he didn't look up from his phone and continued "I'm not going don't try to convince me. Who will take care of the house if I do." I sat across from him took his phone put it on the table and said " you have to come with me it will be fun at least for a week if you still want to come back you can, the house will be fine." He took his phone and got up started to walk back to his room he stopped for a second just to say "no"  I sighed in frustration as I thought of ways to convince him then I remembered we promised to keep each other safe.. "Eli !!!" He came out of his room "yes" " what if Nicklaus comes after me what do I do" I said as I smiled he just rolled his eyes "now I have to go" I laughed " you have 2 hours to pack get to it...bestie" he laughed sarcastically and went to pack. I just sat at the table on my phone getting nervous thinking What if they don't remember me ? What if they don't want to see me ? Has anything changed ? Is Klaus going to cause me any trouble ? Elijah came down the stairs and asked if I was ready I nodded we got all our bags and left it was a 14 hour drive. We parked about a block away from my brother's house. We walked to their house and snuck in Elijah hid and I decided to mess with them a bit I sped through their house until I saw a wooden stake but when I saw it it was too late. It went into my stomach I yelled I saw both Stefan and Damon then Elijah came in the room. "Elijah, my favorite Original" I heard Damon say as Stefan watched me I pulled out the stake from my stomach. "Who the hell are you !?" Stefan asked me "Wow Stef I'm hurt, you don't even recognize your own sister" Their eyes widened Damon came closer "Gabriella ? Is that really you ?" "No it your other sister" Stefan said "Wait we had another sister ?" Me Damon and Elijah all laughed at Stefan. He looked confused "I was being sarcastic yes it's me Gabby you don't have another sister" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder he just laughed at himself and I pulled him into a long hug Damon said "Okay okay my turn" me and Stefan laughed  and I gave Damon a long hug as well. "As I can see you already know Elijah." They nodded and Elijah said "Do you guys know where my brother is ?" Damon responded that question "If we did we wouldn't be here " Elijah nodded and I broke the silence "I am tired idk about you guys but I wanna sleep" " we will show u two to your rooms. Stefan showed me and Damon showed Elijah. I told them I would go down the block to bring my car and the bags. I put my bags in my room and Stefan helped me with Elijah's. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face,changed into some joggers and a sports bra, Then I went to bed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story please vote comment and share it. I would really appreciate it.
Xoxo🧡