Befall : Author's Note

Joan Crisostomo is an ordinary young lady who fell deeply inlove with her first boyfriend, Zachary Villamonte. She gave him everything, even abandoning her own principles in life. She got pregnant in a very young age, stopped attending school and stayed with her boyfriend's family.

They say, the mother of your man is always against with their son's girl. She had the saying proven right. Conflict between them arose and never did she ever think that her boyfriend is a mama's boy. Things got worst between Joan and Zachary's mother, but he chose his mother over her when he needed him more.

Brokenhearted Joan tried to redeem her lost self-worth by finishing her studies and fulfilling her dreams. She was ready to move on when Zachary came back and asked for forgiveness. She found within her heart that she's still madly in love with him.

Will she give this mama's boy another chance or will she let the fate befall upon them? 

BEFALL
Copyrighted © 2017
Eiramana325
All Rights Reserved.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ito po ay isa lamang sa sampung libro ng EXTREME GIRLS SERIES na ipa-publish ng Fairy Publishing House.   Hinihiling ko po ang inyong suporta sa unang libro kong libro na mapa-publish.  

You can reserve your copy now.

Salamat po sa inyong patuloy na pagsuporta at pagtangkilik sa aking mga istorya.

Eiramana325