Jealousy

The next morning I woke up with no one beside me. Come to find out Ryu isn't always around at the apartments which made me annoyed but I did understand humans work so I let that part of it go. I smile as I bound down the stairs after changing to get something to eat before going out. Once finished I bow to Ruriko before grabbing my wallet and going to the stores. I needed some new clothes and other things. Once I walked to the stores I saw a man that looked like Ryu and began to follow behind him. He went to the red district and father said I'm not allowed there, So I turned around and left. But something didn't sit well in my gut so I finished my shopping and went home. Once home I sigh and go back to Ryu's room to grab my keys to find him with someone else. I slammed the door shut and ran to father's room and shut the door locking it.

    I could hear feet padding and stopping at the door. I sigh as tears start falling down my face. He made me believe what we have going was special and it was not, least to him. I hear people walking by and someone sliding against the door as I wipe my tears away. Once things quiet down enough I open the door and grab some things but set my father's keys down on the table as well as a note telling everyone I've had fun but I couldn't make this my home sadly.

    After that I walked down a few streets and found an old mansion and walk in to see many Ryu inside. Father was there upon a throne. He paused when he saw me and took me to a room where we sat and talked.

   At the Yokai Apartments Akane let out a scream waking everyone and catching father's attention too. He picked up the keys as Ryu came down with a woman on his arm. Before Ryu could say a word many Yokai had to get Antiquary off of him. After a little bit Inaba says," Where's (Y/N)?"

    Akira says," She left. Her letter said she couldn't make this her home. There were some things that were in her way of being able too, plus someone's lies to her face didn't work either."

     Inaba cocked his head as Hase smacks his head and says," Inaba it's nothing you should worry about ok? I know what they mean but you don't need to know yet."

    Hase finishes and then leaves as Inaba and he had school. Unknown to you Ryu was outside the mansion about to walk in. Antiquary was also with him, Akira, Furuhonya and Isshiki. The door slams open and I can hear father let out a sigh. He tells me to stay as he walks down the stairs.

    Everyone of them looks at the man who had red eyes and moon kissed silver hair. He was a largely built man with a nice muscular body. He wore a pair of black pants and a white shirt that only had three buttons buttoned up. This man's name was Ryutaro and head of the Yokai clan of the Ryu's. He was any girls wet dream in looks which is why he avoided women except my mother. My father had  taught me that love and marriage are both something very special and sacred to some Yokai but not to all. Yet to him and my mother it ment a lot.

    But all the guys froze on spot when his deep red eyes took them in. Isshiki then moved forward and says," We are looking for our friend."

     He's eyes sharpened into a glare as he says," If anyone is or was here it is none of your concern and no longer any concern of yours. No leave this is Ryu property and your not wanted here."

   Just then I come running down as three Ryu come after me. I growl as one of the females says," I wonder why Ryutaro is so fascinated with such a girl? Why don't we eat her then he'll play with us."

   Before anything happens I change into my full Ryu form and take them down pinning them with my jaws letting my frustrations with these tramps out on them almost killing them in the process. Everyone flinched at the high energy of power until I pull back and gain my head again changing back with blood going down from my mouth. I huff and smile as I wipe the blood away and regain my balance since my transformation. Just then a whole group of guards show up but stop upon seeing me. They then bow and leave me be as I walk back to the room where he left me as one of the maids bring up so tea.