11th grade/ch.1

ALEX

I have honestly always hated the first day of school. A new school for that matter. I had just moved from the high school down the street to my current one. I was expelled due to my behavior attitude and violence. I was originally supposed to be at a further school but my mom wasn't all for that.

I walked into the school building and it felt like a fashion show in slow motion. I knew eyes were all over me so I put a little sexiness into my walk. Today I wasn't feeling my glasses but I packed them just in case, first impressions mattered to me. I had completely forgotten where I was supposed to be going until I looked down at the binder in my hand with the paper inside of it. "1st period, Room 805, hallway 3 here we go" I said to myself lightly sighing.

I had finally found the class and I wasn't sure I was ready, I almost felt nauseous. I was just about to step a foot into the class but then I decided to go to the restroom. Just as I turned my body to walk away I felt a pair of heavy hands on my shoulder. "Inside the class Miss." The man with the long beard and deep voice lightly turned me towards the classroom.

It was the first day of school for everyone and I was new here so I didn't really know any of the rules or expectations. I found a seat all the way in the far left corner and sat down and started to read my book I was in the middle of. 3 girls then walked into the class and their eyes shot towards me. They all started to approach me and I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing they were looking for trouble. One sat in a seat next to me, one in front of her and another in front of me. I was definitely not looking forward to this day.

"Hey new girl what's your name?" One of the blonde girl asked me trying to sneak a piece of gum on my lap, she kept her hand there. Her hand being right there kind of gave me chills. I tried to ignore her until she yelled it louder. "ANYBODY HOME?! What's your name?" She leaned toward my desk a little more. I smirked a lot while looking at her. "Well, if you should know my name is Alex ma'am." I said snatching the gum out of her hand. "Oh please stop with the ma'am you're probably older than me. How old are you anyway?" She said blowing a bubble with her gum.

"I'm 17" I said with a slight chuckle. "Well what did I say new girl. Older than me. I'm 16 turning 17 in a few weeks. And my name is Piper... Chapman.. Piper Chapman" piper brushed her hand super slowly off of my thigh smirking. 'Such a tease and I haven't even known her fifteen minutes' I thought to myself. The teacher wasn't really caring for introducing ourselves or learning nothing the first day he couldn't care less. I took my phone out and texted my friends lolly and Nicky in our groupchat.

AV: I think I'm gonna like it here😉

NN: Vause that's amazing what's her name 😂

LW: Damn Vause. That didn't even take 30 minutes. Who's got you hooked?

AV: okay why do you guys assume it's a girl 😂

LW/NN: You HATE school.

This made Alex look up at piper and chuckle.

AV: whatever but it's this really stuck up little blonde bitch. That's what Im loving about her. Her hand was on my thigh and I was re..

I was in the middle of my text when the teacher called my name out of No where. "Vause I need to see you for a minute" I put my phone in my back pocket and got up. I left my backpack sitting in the seat where it was when I was sitting. "Yes Mr. Gibson," I spoke as I put my hands in my front pockets. "Do you have a badge with a picture?" He said lifting his feet up on the desk and resting back. "No sir I do not" "you need to go down to the cafeteria they're taking photos for all of the new students hurry back. Take a restroom break if needed and no roaming the halls to talk to friends. Am I understood." I gave him a confused face. "Mr. Gibson I'm new I have no friends." I chuckled a little. "You back talking Vause?" He said taking his feet down and leaning forward.

"No sir I'll be on my way" I walked toward the door and started to look at the school map that was above the classroom door. "Straight down hallway 8. walk through the door on the left and over to your.... right I guess." I said mumbling to myself. I put my hands in my back pocket and walked out the classroom. I realized a few minutes later that my phone wasn't in my back pocket it must have slipped out when I stood up. I was highly pissed, my mom saved up every dime penny and quarter from her job to get me that phone. I couldn't go back now. I took my picture with a soft smile signed my name on the paper and went back to class. I walked over to my seat to see if it would be there and it wasn't. I sat in my seat which was next to pipers and put my face in my hands. I almost started sweating. So many things running through my mind. Piper looked over at me. "New girl you good" piper asked rubbing my arm.

There were the goosebumps I rubbed my arm to see if they would go away but they didn't. I look at piper and she had the sweetest smile on. "Is it that fucking hard to remember a 5 letter word?! V-A-U-S-E! Vause damnit. New girl has a name." pipers smile faded away slowly, there was still a little bit left. I grabbed my bag and stood up I started to walk up until I tripped over my shoe lace. There I was lying on the floor on all fours of Mr. Gibson's Classroom. Piper looked over at me as I zipped my pants back up and pulled them up and pulled my shirt down. Piper then mumbled "I wish that was me getting off that floor for another reason"

I'm pretty sure I didn't dear that. What did that even mean? I think piper has a little crush on me. I wouldn't be surprised I mean these things happen when you're as hot as me.. badass vause. The bell rang and I walked out of the classroom and went to the restroom. I stood in the mirror and fixed my hair over my shoulders letting it flow. I unbuttoned my plaid shirt 2 buttons down so that my cleavage would show a little. I then went to my next class.

________________________________
Soooo first chapter yes it is a little short but I'm getting a lil better at this writing thing. But anyways let me know what you think any suggestions or suspicions or anything let me know. 🤗❤️❤️(I'm currently working on chapter 2!!!!!! And I'm halfway finished)