|3|

Sooyoung POV

Our classes have finally been finished. I went outside with Lisa to look for Hoseok Oppa and Yerim. We go to the school campus.

"Where are they?" Asks Lisa.

Then I see Hoseok Oppa and Yerim-ah sitting at a bench waving their hands at us.

"There they are!" I say.

Then me and Lisa go to their direction. We sat down at the bench with them.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Asks Hoseok.

"Yeah, first day classes have finally been finished." Says Lisa.

"Then Let's go." Says Yerim.

"Since it's near our school, were just gonna walk." Says Hoseok.

All of us nod.

Then we start to walk to the place where we're going. I just followed them since I do t know the directions and the place yet.

We walked for a couple of minutes then we finally reached the place. I read what's the place called. It was called Singularity.

Hoseok went to the counter first then we sat down at the couches.

"This seems to be a nice place." I say.

"Yeah unnie, It is. We always hang out here." Says Yerim.

"Almost all of the students at our school know this place." Says Lisa.

Then Hoseok comes and gives us paper tickets.

"These are the tickets for us to enter to blackpool area." Says Hoseok.

We nod. Then we go upstairs and put our tickets at the machine. Then the gate opens then we go in the blackpool area.

I put my bag at one of the chairs. But then the Kim Taehyung guy arrives at the pool table.

"Get out!" Says Taehyung.

"Why would I want to?" I ask him.

"Just Go! This is my place." Says Taehyung.

I get my bag then Lisa pulls me at another table. She puts down by bag on one chair.

Then she whispers "Unnie, let's just play pool here."

"But why? It doesn't say his name on the pool table." I say.

That Kim Taehyung is just a plain, nasty, jerk. He's so rude. He is not even playing pool. He is just sitting there.

"Young-Ah, don't mess with a broken heart." Says Hoseok.

"He as in Kim Taehyung has a girlfriend?!!" I say.

"A beautiful girlfriend to be exact. All the guys would fall for her." Says Yerim.

How would that gangster have a girlfriend. What happened to the girl that he fell in love with her.

"Her real name is Park Sooyoung just like you. But now she goes By Jennie Kim cause of her stepfather." Says Lisa.

"I think she bumped her head and had amnesia to fall in love with him." I Said pointing at Taehyung.

"He is handsome though." Says Yerim.

"He is handsome but he is also rude." I say.

"So you also admit that he's handsome." Says Hoseok.

"You guys tricked me." I say with a pout.

"Yeah we did but let's just continue playing pool." Says Lisa.

Then we nod.

I go down from my chair and play pool. But I hear a sudden noise from Taehyung's table.

"Get out of the chair Taehyung!" Says a tall guy.

"It's our turn to play." Says a girl.

Taehyung doesn't say anything.

"He's not saying anything master." Says a short guy to the tall guy.

"Maybe he is waiting for Bee." Says the tall guy teasingly.

"Bee." Everyone in the tall guy's group says.

Bee. Why is he saying bee. The guy that keeps on texting called me bee. Is Bee me?

"Lisa, why is the tall guy saying Bee?" I Asks her.

"Because bee is Jennie's nickname.."

"Omo!" Says Yerim.

"Don't you think that he accidentally mixed up that Sooyoung and You Sooyoung." Says Hoseok.

I facepalm myself.

"Oh no!" I say.

Then we look back at the things.

The tall guy's gang keeps on punching and hurting Taehyung. Taehyung also punches them back. It turned into a big fight.

The crowd made out of almost everybody there. Everybody saw what was happening.

Is it my fault that he is getting punched because I said I'll come to the usual. Since almost everybody in the whole school knows this place. Maybe this is the usual.

The security guard comes and stops them from fighting. It became such a huge mess.

"Young-Ah, Lisa, and Yerim-ah, let's go now." Says Hoseok.

"Good Idea! This place became such a mess." Says Lisa.

Then we went downstairs and out of Singularity. We took a taxi and went back home.

We went to my house first. They wanted to drop me first.

"Bye Sooyoung!" Says Lisa, Yerim and Hoseok Oppa.

"Bye Guys!" I say to them.

I go inside our house using the keys. I see Appa, Sulli and Jisung sitting and watching TV. Chanyeol Oppa was probably upstairs playing his PS4 game.

"Hi Appa, Sulli, and Jisung-Ah!" I say.

"Hello noona!" Says Jisung.

"Why did you only arrive now Sooyoung?" Asks Appa.

"I went to hang out with my friends." I say.

"Minho, it's good that Sooyoung has friends." Says Sulli.

"I'm tired from school so Good night!" I say as I go upstairs.

I go inside my room and lock the door. I put my things down and change into my pajamas. I get a book from my bookshelf and read it.

My eyes became tired so I put my books back at the shelf. I turn on my nightlight an tuck in myself. I soon fell asleep.

-Sooyoung-