Lukewarm

She's... beautiful. But I can't say anything, because we're just friends.. right? She's so spontaneous and silly, almost like a child. Leni is a nice girl, although she's been through some shit she still pushes through and always has a smile. I find it fascinating. I can't describe my feelings towards her, she'll probably get weirded out and stop talking to me. So I'll stay quiet. I love her to be honest. I care for her, I've always liked her since we first met. But, she has a girlfriend. Sigh.

I guess the one thing I love about her is the nickname she gave me. Lukewarm. I don't know why she gave it to me. She said it was because my skin left lukewarm to her. Sometimes her girlfriend gets mad when she calls me that. Honestly I too, would be mad if my girlfriend started calling her guy-friends cute nicknames. But I guess DJ just doesn't like me at all. She never did. As much as I ship those two, I can't stand the way DJ treats Leni. "Its nothing too abusive", or at least that's what Leni tells me. "It's more of a verbal abuse", she says. But I still don't like it. The sad thing about this, is that I cant say or do anything about it because DJ makes her "happy." I hate it.