Chapter 12

Jailea's POV

*The Next Morning*

 "Hey, get up!" I turned over in my bed and met two pairs of green eyes. "I'm tired guys," I mumbled and pulled my soft duvet over my head. I honestly was tired, and there's no telling what they had in planned downstairs. I groaned. "You gotta move, girlll." Maybe if you leave I'll get up, I thought. "Okay, then.." Lucas said. I heard the door close. I can't believe they thought I was going to wake up. SPLASH!! Those goose eggs almost drowned me! "LUCAS AND MARCUS DOBRE!" I got up quick enough to throw a pillow at the back of one of their heads. I got up and went to the bathroom, did my morning routine. This is what I wore.>>>>>

I went upstairs to the kitchen (cause I'm in the basement)

I went upstairs to the kitchen (cause I'm in the basement). I sat at the island and waited for an idea to get back at the twins. Then I had it. I was going to really need to plan this but first..I need to fill my food tank. "Mornin'J" I looked over and saw a shirtless Dari in boxers. "Good morning Dari..where's your clothes?" I asked covering my eyes. "Huh...OH CRAP, I'll be back." He ran up stairs faster than Forrest Gump looking for his Jenny. (Watch the movie, you'll understand). About 10 minutes later he came back  wearing this. >>>

"Wanna go get breakfast with me? The twins are waiting for us

"Wanna go get breakfast with me? The twins are waiting for us." He asked grabbing his keys. "Yeah sure I'll go get my purse." I got up to go get but he stopped me and said "Marcus offered to pay for you Jailea." He said with a wink. "C'mon lets go." He got onto the floor and motioned for me to climb on he back. I climbed on and he went out the door. On the way he turned on some of my favorite songs that just so happened to be his too. We pulled in to the McDonald's parking lot and saw the twins through the window. They were too deep in conversation to notice us walking right behind them. Dari said he was going to go to the restroom so I walked up to the twins. I heard them talking and Lucas said "When she gets here just invite her next to you and be cool, bro." I saw Lucas pat him on the shoulders as a gesture of reassurance. "Hey guys, what's good?" They turned around and smiled. "Hey Jaliea!" Lucas got up for a hug and lifted me off the ground. I laughed and went over to hug Marcus, who was patiently are  waiting. "Morning panda." He said with a smile. "Sit here?" He motioned to the open spot next to him. I sat down and he slid in next to me and asked what I was in the mood to eat. "Maybe a McGriddle, a hash brown, and a frappe?" OMG. There's no way possible he knew what I wanted. "Marcus. Are you reading my mind?" He laughed out loud and said "Maybe I am. I'll be right back with the food." He got up and walked to the counter just as Dari walked out of the bathroom. "I'm back, and you'll never believe what I just saw." He said as he slid into the seat where Lucas had disappeared from. "What'd you see. Keep it PG Dari." I joked. He laughed and said there was a man sitting on the sink talking to himself about the high sodium in the fries. "Yet, he was eating them. IN a bathroom." I laughed so hard that tears sprung from my eyes. "That's so frickin weird." I calmed down as the twins came back with the food. "Here we go guys." Lucas sat next to Dari and poked him in the ear with the paper from his straw as Marcus sat down. "Here's yours." He pushed my food over to me along with some napkins.  

"Thanks Marco, how much do I owe you?" I asked taking a sip of my Frappe

"Thanks Marco, how much do I owe you?" I asked taking a sip of my Frappe. "You don't owe me anything, I wanted to pay for you." He added with a smile. I smiled back and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and i heard him mumble something like 'I love you'.

************************15mins later*********************

We finished eating and headed out to the cars. Lucas and Dari said they had something to do at the gym. "YouTube video?" I asked "Nah just gonna set up some obstacles for the girls tomorrow, You wanna go?" He opened the door to his neon green Lamborghini. "I think I'm just gonna go home, but thanks." I bent down to tie my shoe as Lucas began to speak. "Well, Marcus was gonna go home too. You can ride with him and we'll be just a call away." "Okay, then. See you later, I love you guys." I walked over to Marcus' red Porsche. "We love you too, sis." They got into the car and drove off. I hopped in the front seat and put on my seat belt. "You know, we don't have to go home Jaliea." He looked over at me as he started the engine. "Do you plan on going home?" I really hope he says yes. "I do, but i wanted you to know that we can go anywhere you want." He pulled out of the drive way and we headed back home. When we got there I went to check on Milo I remember feeding after brushing my teeth. *Meow* He was sitting beside his bowl with his little mouse toy. I picked him up and he immediately began to purr as I walked back up stairs. Marcus was at the counter face timing Mom so I came over to say hi. "Hey  momma!" I jumped onto his back so that i could see better he laughed and moved the phone lower as mom said. "No horse play in the kitchen Pucci." I laughed at the nickname she had given him and played my phone until about an hour later there was a knock at the door...

It was....

HEY Y'ALL!! How's the Dobre army today? I know I've been really inactive but I was up all night making this for you guys so here you go! <3 I love you baby pandas, and thanks so much for 5K!❤🙈 Just a little late humor guys he wasn't really at the door!

Word count: 1,151