Alex Watson and his magical 10th birthday (couldn't think of a good title)

This is just a preveiw of my story. Well chapter 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

One Misty and stary night a little boy woke up in the middle of the night, this boy's name was Alexander. Alexander was only two years old he had ginger blonde hair that was very nice with brown eyes. He saw a purple light shining through the cracks of his door. He scurries out of his bed and found out of his bed and found out his dorr was not fully closed. He walked straight out into the hallway; the mysterious purple light was even brighter in the hallway! The glimmering purple light was coming from his little sister, Piper's room.

Her door was not fully closed; Alexander pushed lightly on the door and toddled right in. He was awestruck, at the sight he was seeing, it was almost magical! A little chestnut colored toy chest his cousins gave Piper was lying open and all Piper's toys were strewn across the floor.

Purple sparks were erupting from the toy chest, and since Alexander was only two he was a curious boy. He walked over to the chestnut colored wooden chest and what he saw disappointed him but at the same time amazed him! There was a wooden stick a couple of centimeters wide and about ten inches long, purple sparks were spewing out of the tip. Being the two year old Alexander was he touched once or the purple sparks!

He felt a slight pinch where the spark touched his finger. Next thing Alexander knew him and Piper were in one of his cousin's bedrooms or something.

Alexander climbed up on to the nearest bed, to his surprise his cousin was awake! This cousin was names Hunter he said "So you've found the wooden wand at the bottom of the toy chest?"

Alexander looked puzzled because first off how did he get there, second off what was a wand, and third what was Hunter talking about? Hunter explained to Alexander that a wand was a wooden object kids use often if they were going to dress up as a witch or wizard.

***

Eight Years Later

***

Alexander and Piper were still living with the Murphy family. They didn't remember anything about the night with the purple sparks, Alexander has adopted the nickname of Alex since he's been living at the Murphy's. Piper sometimes is called Pip-Squeak but very rarely because she is tied with Ella her cousin that is 10 minuets apart in being the smallest and youngest in the family.

Alex and Piper believe that they are really Murphy's not Watson's, because they grew up with the Murphy's even though they really had the last name of Watson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like it?