Chapter 4

Specially Dedicated to Devisattya aanya_mishra Sammu678 avneil_nk_lover and to all my lovely readers
I am so happy guys...within few days i have gota lot of good responses for this ff thanku so much guys this means a lot to me...keep reading and supporting me.....love u ppl so much... ❤❤❤

So guys get ready and enjoy the update hope i tried to keep your expectation level...❤

                           ******

Avni's gaze was fixed on the monitor, as she was busy in recollecting something maybe her bitter past which changed her life upside down...which took her chirpy and loving side from her ....which snatched all her trust in relationship....she turned to be cold maybe it would be better she masked her vulnerable side....infront of everyone even from her loving family...who always wanted their old avni back.

All these was noticed by a pair of eyes yes you're right our neil khanna....his face was confused and blank...as he was standing her for good time but his boss oopz his little devil never tried to look at him.....is she still mad at him..this question was revolving around in his mind....taking deep breath he moved beside her just to get glance on the screen. As he badly wanted to know what or much precise who took all her attention....that she failed to sense his presence, he promised himself whoever it is, he won't spare the person ... he was shocked to see, as he witnessed happy and chirpy avni on the screen with some jerk...maybe her past he doubted as that shade of her is totally different from her...

He cleared his throat....which brought avni into present world....she  closed her laptop all of sudden and lifted her head to look at the person beside her...

Hmmm your bf....maybe your ex bf

Neil plz....she gestured him to stop, squeezed her eyes and took a deep breath just to act normal eventhough she was not...

Hmmm okay here is the file...you asked for

Okay you can have your lunch and meet me after that without wasting a second she warned him, he could sense fire in his eyes...he was confused..just moments before he saw vulnerable side of her ...in her old pics he felt happy shades of her...she is totally weird....but whatever she is...he love her unconditionally he gave a smile

Now what she gave a frown

Avni can we have a lunch together plz....he asked little bit nervously as he was clear about her reply

I usually don't...and i have a lot of work to do....she avoided him completely

Avni plx......i already brought lunch from canteen for both of us.....plz....you will fall ill man just eat something....

This was more than enough for her, she vented on him, all the heat inside her heart

Did i asked you to bring me lunch??? Why do you care for me...if i fall ill or if i die it won't affect you....she threw all the files to the floor....neil widened his eyes....before he could answer  she started again ....you all will be happy right...when i will fall down....ha ??? You all will be in cloud nine right for your devil....ghost's destruction ....she sarcastically replied moving away from little bit....she then turned to him pointing him....you're just a PA to me...don't bug me....stay in your limits...or else i will fire you right now....

He sighed...he can't take anymore...within jet speed he pinned her to the wall....she was startled by his sudden move ....he then pinned her hands to the back...she was trying to free from his grip....
How dare you....before she could say...something he covered her word don't utter a word now just to listen to me first...both of their eyes where burning in anger....but it wasn't that hotter than the heat generate because of each other close proximity which was so tight as he was pressing his whole muscular body to her tender one....