Epilogue

Few years later

As Bts finish there ending song Spring Day they said bye to their fans which they called Amry. Everyone knew that each member was in a relationship because they were all famous before.

When they got off stage they all hugged and complimented everyone on there great work. "Wooh ok we should celebrate!" Hoseok said as he sits down on the couch catching his breath.

"Hmm I'm tired I just want to sleep." Namjoon said. "Yah don't be boring let's go out for some drinks." Jin suggested. Some staff members laughed because Jin drunk is a whole another level.

"How about we just go out to eat and enjoy some time together." Jungkook said and everyone nodded in agreement.

Yoongi and Jimin were in the corner huddled up together hugging each other. Everyone cooed at the couple that was now married for 3 years. They haven't been nothing but in love with each other.

"Yah stop being all cute and change we need to go back to the dorm to wash up." Jin said grabbing his bag full of clothes and dragging Namjoon to a dressing room. (they are just changing you dirty shits)

Jimin and Yoongi laugh but soon released from each other embraced. All of the boys went back to the dorm and got ready. Soon enough they were showered and dressed to go out.

*Time Skip*

"Hoseok? Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled trying to get Hoseok out his trance. Hoseok got very spaced out when he is drunk and it's honestly funny.

"Should we go live?" Jimin asked taking another sip of beer. "Like this no we don't want to ruin our reputation." Namjoon said taking a bit of steak.

"Reputation? It's been a couple years since our debut and we are already one of the most successful Kpop groups in Korea and America. So who would really give a fuck if we went live drunk?" Yoongi said.

Namjoon thought about it but still declined because who knows what could happen or what could be said.

"Hey why don't we talk about past thing." Jungkook said. All the members looked at him questioning his idea. "Yah, don't stare at me." He shyly said hiding his face in Taehyung neck.

"Hm I remember how me and Jimin met." Yoongi said nudging Jimins arm. "Don't bring that up it's embarrassing and I still feel guilty." Jimin said.

"No it's actually pretty cute if you know, didn't stalk him." Hoseok shut his mouth after what he said and he saw Jimins eyes grow wide. "I said don't talk about it!" Everyone shut up at the sudden outburst.

"Ok everyone calm down." Jin said grabbing Jimins hand. "Nobody cares how you two met or what you did all that matters is that you too are happy together." Wow who knew drunk Jin was sentimental.

"Ok now let's play some games!" Hoseok yelled suddenly in a preppy mood. "No no I'm tired I'm going to sleep." Jimin said getting up from his seat.

"Jimin don't be like that come play with us." Jungkook said. Jimin shook his head and went to a car that was waiting outside.

Jimin was about to get into the car when Yoongi stopped him. Yoongi pinned his arms to the door and kissed him.

It was passionate and filled with love. Jimin immediately kissed back loving the feeling of his lovers lips.

Yoongi let go of Jimins arms and hugged him. Jimin broke the kiss and hid his face in Yoongis neck. "M'sorry for leaving I felt uncomfortable." Jimin said but it was muffled.

"It's ok I understand why don't we go to the dorm together yah." Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded in between his neck.

Yoongi and Jimin got into the car telling the driver to take them back to the dorm.

*Time Skip*

"Y-Yoongi-ah." Jimin moaned. Jimin didn't expect them to be in such a position. Jimin was on the kitchen counter with Yoongi in between his legs. Yoongi was sucking on his neck while his hands travelled up Jimins shirt.

"Y-Yoongi stop they called w-walk in any m-moment." Jimin warned but the older obviously ignored.

He continued to suck on Jimin neck taking the flesh in between his teeth. Jimins moans were music to his ears and he wanted to hear more.

Soon enough the two heard jiggling of Keys and quickly parted. Before the door opened they ran to their shared room and locked the door.

"I told you!" Jimin said as he hit Yoongis chest lightly. Yoongi just chuckled and pulled Jimin close. He looked into Jimins innocent puppy like eyes and he smiled. "What?" Jimin asked, a pretty pink showing up on his cheeks.

The two were in the dark the only light coming from the moon coming through the curtains. To Yoongi Jimin looked even more beautiful as the moon shined down on his face. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimins cheek.

"I love you." Yoongi said.

"I love you too." Jimin said hugging Yoongi more. He just needed Yoongi with him it's as he's addicted to his scent

"You know who would've of thought I would've been married to my stalker?" Yoongi asked Jimin putting his hair behind his ear. "I don't know maybe your taste is just weird." Jimin chuckled.

"Even if it's weird I choose the right one to spend the rest of my life with forever." Jimin smiled looking up at the older with adoring eyes.

"Forever and always."

-
-
-
oskdjjd I AM SO SORRY THIS LAST CHAPTER SUCKED AND IT TOOK AWHILE BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO RIGHT. I'm going to have a separate chapter thanking you guys but thank you so much for reading! I love you guys so much! Byeee!!

-Gen 💗