《Chapter 001》

Felix's POV
・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

It's kind of weird to think about how you had your first crush am I right?

Well, the thing is my first crush is a boy.

I never expected it, I didn't want it to be a boy, but I guess it is.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" My alarm yells, signaling me to wake up. I slam my hand onto the alarm clock causing the beeping to stop. I pop up my head, my eyes were soon blinded by the vast beauty in front of me. I walk up to the window to take a few seconds to look at the scenery. Flowers blooming in my backyard, clouds colored pinks, yellows, and oranges fill the sky. It just seemed so perfect like those aesthetic Instagram pictures. I couldn't help but be in awe at it.

"Knock Knock! It's Mom." I heard from the door. I slightly jump from the knocking and respond, "Yeah?" "Breakfast is ready to come down once you're done okay?" She said softly. "Alright," I respond then beginning to grab my clothes. I changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, a white shirt and my black and red flannel. Something basic and comfortable. I take a moment to see if Chan messaged me. Man, I really do miss him.

Messages:
Channie boi 🐨

Channie: Heyy memelix

Yes, you called me?

Channie: Yes I just wanted to check up on you because yo boi misses you a lot 👊🏼😔❤️

Aww Chan fkslfodl Chan ily

Channie: Spell it out for me it'll be more special

I
Left
You

Channie: ouch my heart hurts...
Read

Channie: okay I get it :,) you left you Aussie buddy behind
Read

Channie: okay more vegemite for me I guess :,))
Read

Man Chan is weird. In a good way, he can be very extra at times, but overall he's a great friend. It sucks that I moved schools away from him, but it's also really cool because I get to attend a school about the thing I enjoy, music.

After, I turn off my phone, place it into the back pocket of my jeans and open the door exposing the hard wooden stairs. I walk down the stairs then turning into the kitchen area. An aroma of fresh pancakes fills the area. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I sit down and my mom passes me a plate with two humongous pancakes topped with syrup and butter. I take a second to tell my mom, "Thanks for the pancakes!!" "Yeah, of course, no problem!" My mom smiles, her smile lighting the room. I then dig into the very scrumptious fluffy, and sweet pancakes my mother made.

Once I finished my pancakes I said thanks again and walked back upstairs to brush my teeth, pack my items then head over to the bus stop.

———————
Alrighty! Sorry, it's kinda short I'm making another part so look forward to that! Anyways leave some comments down below on how you feel this story is going so far. And if you read to the here comment, "Yoooooooooh" and I might reply anyways have a good day/night!!

- @trashforstraykids